Sunderland

Nobody

Guest bimpy474

We were a mess, had JFK and spending fuck all. Yet these spend money and look more ridiculous by the second :lol:

I think its gotten to the point where we're just so used to being in a mess that we do better in it.

Yep, spot on.

Sounds like a mental match today. Perfect result really - they lost but feel victimised. Keeps the blame off Di Canio for a bit longer :thup:

He's taking them down.

I don't think they will go down, they will sack PDC with just enough time left to hire another shit manager who will once again ride the 'new manager wave' into safety.

"He came to me and said if you keep going with your manner I sent you up to the stand. I said to him 'if you want to complete a perfect job, you send me off.' And that is what he did. I will never invite the referee to send me off again."

Imagine if he sent that man. Starts off saying the ref cancelled out a goal then answers his own question a few lines later by saying it was actually stopped as he was about to shot :lol:

I don't see how it's controversial then, the ref should have seen the advantage though and allowed it to happen. In my opinion if you play advantage then if team who has advantage has the ball then the ref should see if they do anything with it for 3-5 seconds after the foul.