The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Not sure what to make of the Man Utd game. On the face of it, a good result for them and it'll be a boost regardless, but Leverkusen's defence/goalkeeper gifted them goals while the first goal was, at best, extremely dubious.

Good result for them, that's what matters in the groups really. Old Trafford sounded dead as a doornail, no wonder they have been slipping up in Europe recently when it's like that.

Guest reefatoon

Sky sports news were banging on this morning about Bale coming off the bench and setting up three goals.  Clutching a bit I thought. His freekick was parried out to Ronaldo to score, the second one took a couple of touches before the lad scored and the third one, christ, he won a tackle in the centre of the pitch and then three other players touched it before Ronaldo scored.  nothing like assists, but lets not stop the Bale lovefest eh Sky.

Not sure how I feel about Bale. I should be gutted, but really I'm just glad the whole thing's over, plus he's essentially paid for a new team. That has salved any pain. I wish him well, although a career-ending injury would be slightly funny just because of the insane amount of money Real paid for him.

The only thing that really rankles is that it's a neat demonstration that a handful of clubs can essentially do and pay whatever they want.

Not sure how I feel about Bale. I should be gutted, but really I'm just glad the whole thing's over, plus he's essentially paid for a new team. That has salved any pain. I wish him well, although a career-ending injury would be slightly funny just because of the insane amount of money Real paid for him.

The only thing that really rankles is that it's a neat demonstration that a handful of clubs can essentially do and pay whatever they want.

Lamela will become some player, though.

leffe man, you still feel gutted?!

I mean the guy had a good few seasons with you. Fair enough. However, you've ended up receiving the most paid for a player ever for him, and not just that, but the money has been used to buy a stack of incredible players.

It's a perfect scenario. Quite surprised you're still gutted. I think as the new guys settle in and start really performing that feeling will vanish quite quickly. You guys are in a great situation I think.

Think it's also great that he went abroad too. Imagine how you'd feel if he ended up at Man U?! Now that would have been really gutting and unbearable trust me.

Coutinho out for 6 weeks. Hope something really disturbing happens that that dog Ashley Williams. Biggest cunt playing football at the moment.

- Nothing footballer who writes a autobiography saying controversial things about top players to increase his sales

- Tried to kill RVP

- Always makes those nasty fouls looking to start fight with opposition

Just get a career ending injury already you terrible helmet

Coutinho out for 6 weeks. Hope something really disturbing happens that that dog Ashley Williams. Biggest c*** playing football at the moment.

- Nothing footballer who writes a autobiography saying controversial things about top players to increase his sales

- Tried to kill RVP

Out for game against us, well done Ashley Williams

leffe man, you still feel gutted?!

I mean the guy had a good few seasons with you. Fair enough. However, you've ended up receiving the most paid for a player ever for him, and not just that, but the money has been used to buy a stack of incredible players.

It's a perfect scenario. Quite surprised you're still gutted. I think as the new guys settle in and start really performing that feeling will vanish quite quickly. You guys are in a great situation I think.

Think it's also great that he went abroad too. Imagine how you'd feel if he ended up at Man U?! Now that would have been really gutting and unbearable trust me.

I'm not sure you read my post too carefully :lol:. I'm not gutted, for precisely the reasons you suggest.

Coutinho out for 6 weeks. Hope something really disturbing happens that that dog Ashley Williams. Biggest c*** playing football at the moment.

- Tried to kill RVP

Out for game against us, well done Ashley Williams

cool :thup:

Coutinho out for 6 weeks. Hope something really disturbing happens that that dog Ashley Williams. Biggest cunt playing football at the moment.

- Tried to kill RVP

Superb :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Met his match the day he came up against Moussa, like.

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Moussa+Sissoko+Swansea+City+v+Newcastle+United+8t_gY3OYALel.jpg

Step back, sheep boy.