The other games today - 2013/14

JH

p*ss off France.

What? :lol:

So I'm supposed to like France just because we have some French players.  Ridiculous.

Helps our team if they qualify though. More motivation to perform etc

Absolute conjecture and that you even think that says more about what you think of those players than anything.

You don't think players up their performance in a World Cup year  to try and get in the squad. Really?

As 3 of the 4 are near guaranteed picks they might not want to try to hard and pick up a knock. Didn't want to do so last season in case they jeoparised they're holidays nevermind playing in the WC.

Guest neesy111

Especially when Cabaye went from going on strike to playing out of his skin for us. All it took was Deschamps' words.

:lol:

No, it took Arsenal withdrawing their interest/bid ffs.

Especially when Cabaye went from going on strike to playing out of his skin for us. All it took was Deschamps' words.

:lol:

No, it took Arsenal withdrawing their interest/bid ffs.

tbf arsenal were never going to pay our asking price.  I think being dropped from the national team was the major kick up the arse he needed.

How can you think our players will play worse if France go through? :lol: we've also got lads that could maybe even stake a claim, like the Gouff and the Yanga-Mbeebop.

I don't, I'm just playing devils advocate and saying it's not a given they will suddenly play better. The only guarantee is they won't go on strike (joy!).

HBA continues to be on the bench 'til January though and...:whistle: