The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Is it just me or does Sessegnon seem more of a consistent threat now he's at West Brom?  Or did I just not pay much attention while he was down the road?

:shifty: Several good players get no respect because of that shirt.

LOLTIDORE YOU MEAN. Don't sugarcoat it yeah?

He's an ace holder uperer of the ball man. ACE. He provides intangibles that can't be evaluated by such passé statistics as "goals" and "assists".

:lol: I'm sure his contributions show up in the advanced metrics.

:lol: WBA.

Does "shots on target" constitute an advanced metric?

(4)

Cisse has six in a (probably) better team. Just as many goals. He's good, god damn it!

Swansea are at Man City this weekend. If we beat West Brom then I think I'll be disappointed if we drop out of the top half from there on in. Long way to go of course, but that should be the aim.

I like that 5 point gap- nowt worse than a tight table and a fast drop from a couple bad results.

Is it just me or does Sessegnon seem more of a consistent threat now he's at West Brom?  Or did I just not pay much attention while he was down the road?

He's an ace holder uperer of the ball man. ACE. He provides intangibles that can't be evaluated by such passé statistics as "goals" and "assists".

(4)

Cisse has six in a (probably) better team. Just as many goals. He's good, god damn it!

?!? And he's been fucking shit

Swansea are at Man City this weekend. If we beat West Brom then I think I'll be disappointed if we drop out of the top half from there on in. Long way to go of course, but that should be the aim.

Considering we have Swansea next wed also would be massive opportunity if we can just win the next 2 :) - then accept defeat to Man U

(4)

Yeah that's what I'm saying. Team play comes into it. Fletcher is the main target over there. He's not their focus. We focused on Cisse and he couldn't do shit. Altidore would have 5 or 6 in our team in that Shola role.

(4)

Yeah that's what I'm saying. Team play comes into it. Fletcher is the main target over there. He's not their focus. We focused on Cisse and he couldn't do shit. Altidore would have 5 or 6 in our team in that Shola role.

hahahahaha no he wouldn't

Mike and Felipao are are the same person in terms of discussing players from their own nation.

:lol: Sobering.

Been called a lot of shit, but Felipao? I get the message.

:lol: Harsh.

Don't upset Mike. He might lock the thread.

Not this again, Mike. :lol:

:lol: Alright, alright. Fine. The hell with all of you.

I'm just defending the shield. You saw him in the summer, IP.

:lol: I saw him score a couple of nice goals in an international friendly, but look at yourself - you're defending a goalless mackem striker's form for the mackems.  Take a step back and see what your wild patriotism is making you do.

Not this again, Mike. :lol:

:lol: Alright, alright. Fine. The hell with all of you.

I'm just defending the shield. You saw him in the summer, IP.

:lol: I saw him score a couple of nice goals in an international friendly, but look at yourself - you're defending a goalless mackem striker's form for the mackems.  Take a step back and see what your wild patriotism is making you do.

http://i.imgur.com/jvSF7Jw.png