The other games today - 2013/14

JH

£2.95m/yr for Sam Allardyce. 6 year contract at 100k/week for a known/found out crock in Andy Carroll. Any sort of deal for Joe Cole.

Feel sorry for decent WestHam fans, but their owners and Sullivan absolutely deserve this for their utter mismanagement of their resources.

"Emphatic 6-0 victory to secure a place in Wembley where we're favourites to win the competition... yay, hurray, modest clap. If we go quickly we'll catch Celebrity Big Brother on +1."

Dicks. They're still new to success but it appears the novelty has already worn off.

West Ham are f***ing garbage, wish we were playing them this weekend. We'd batter them 1-1.

:pardsgrin: : "It's always tough to come to Upton Park and get a result. I think we did well to contain them to very few chances. I was hoping for a moment of magic from Hatem in the last 20 minutes to maybe nick it, but I don't think neither me nor Sam can complain about a draw here."

West Ham are f***ing garbage, wish we were playing them this weekend. We'd batter them 1-1.

:pardsgrin: : "It's always tough to come to Upton Park and get a result. I think we did well to contain them to very few chances. I was hoping for a moment of magic from Hatem in the last 20 minutes to maybe nick it, but I don't think neither me nor Sam can complain about a draw here."

:lol: It's only funny cuz it's true!

:lol:  the time will come again when its your turn - cunt.