The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest Roger Kint

Fans leaving the stadium already. :lol:

Then coming back :lol:

"Fuck this shit!

Actually, I need these"

would they not just be going for an early pie or pint rather than leaving?  seems fucking crazy to leave that early like

They dont serve pints after 30 mins do they?

Fans leaving the stadium already. :lol:

Then coming back :lol:

"f*** this s***!

Actually, I need these"

would they not just be going for an early pie or pint rather than leaving?  seems f***ing crazy to leave that early like

Was bang on half hour mark, mental either way.

First time I think I've ever seen Ki give the ball away. Such a tidy player. Not particularly great or anything, just tidy as f***.

mackems i know love him like, they say he's the best midfielder they've had in ages

hope we sign him

He's mint. Very much a laudrup player so surprised they sold. Was a class above at sellick.

Southampton are showing exactly how to play the mackems on the deck with movement - we should take stock for the derby and not let them dictate their style of play which has happened the last few matches against them - they really are a poor team

Southampton are showing exactly how to play the mackems on the deck with movement - we should take stock for the derby and not let them dictate their style of play which has happened the last few matches against them - they really are a poor team

Would like to think its how we would approach todays game too.