The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Debuchy gets red for that but Rafael doesn't? f*** consistency right...

Tbf though, Vidic was a red when Mbiwa was a yellow, two very similar tackles.

Debuchy gets red for that but Rafael doesn't? f*** consistency right...

Tbf though, Vidic was a red when Mbiwa was a yellow, two very similar tackles.

Possibly, still think Vidic was less of a professional foul based on the result at the time of tackle, but yeah I guess you can't take that into consideration :lol:

Rafaels is even worse than Debuchys IMO. Rafael went full radge during the last minutes, it wasn't just that tackle.

:lol:

It's exactly the same tackle, both done out of frustration both should've been reds. Rafael lucky.

Rafaels is even worse than Debuchys IMO. Rafael went full radge during the last minutes, it wasn't just that tackle.

It's exactly the same tackle, both done out of frustration both should've been reds. Rafael lucky.

Actually swedish ref gave a fair point, Rafael comes from the side not as Debuchy who comes right into the player. (he thought yellow was fair, still a red for me).

Actually swedish ref gave a fair point, Rafael comes from the side not as Debuchy who comes right into the player. (he thought yellow was fair, still a red for me).

Aye, he has a point, but surely you can't be allowed to jump in with both feet and studs up like that. It's a horrible tackle, and he knew exactly what he was doing. Debuchy for me is a similar tackle, but the intent isn't there in the same way that it is from Rafael.

Aye, he has a point, but surely you can't be allowed to jump in with both feet and studs up like that. It's a horrible tackle, and he knew exactly what he was doing. Debuchy for me is a similar tackle, but the intent isn't there in the same way that it is from Rafael.

The intent was clear as day from both, both went in like that in sheer frustration. None of them were malicious, Rafael goes for the ball, it's just plain fucking stupid.

The intent was clear as day from both, both went in like that in sheer frustration. None of them were malicious, Rafael goes for the ball, it's just plain fucking stupid.

Disagree that Debuchy goes in like that out of frustration. IIRC, he just panics and jumps in whereas Rafael's is malicious IMO. Like I said, it wasn't just that tackle from Rafael after Vidic was sent off, there were other incidents.