The other games today - 2013/14

JH

"I've always said I don't like diving. He deserved to get booked. I don't want any of my players diving -- I don't want anybody doing it. If you look at it' date=' the boy definitely throws his leg out and Ashley's leg goes into it. I think Ashley has put his leg into it. But I will definitely say to Ashley that it is not what I want."[/quote']

Fair play, Moyes. :clap:

Might as well warn Welbeck of the same thing since you're at it.

Saints vs Hammers now.

Score draw with some red cards for Saints (particularly Schneiderlin) would be nice.

Definitely the game you want for Super Sunday...

To be fair last week's blockbuster Super Sunday games ended up too shitty, boring 1-0 wins.

Watch this one end up 4-4 though....can't see it happening with the deadly trio of Cole, Carroll, and Downing out for Hammers though  :aww:

Guest neesy111

Saints vs Hammers now.

Score draw with some red cards for Saints (particularly Schneiderlin) would be nice.

Definitely the game you want for Super Sunday...

To be fair last week's blockbuster Super Sunday games ended up too shitty, boring 1-0 wins.

Watch this one end up 4-4 though....can't see it happening with the deadly trio of Cole, Carroll, and Downing out for Hammers though  :aww:

Yeap, those 0 games last sunday were awful....

Not impressed with Wanyama at all.

Don't think this is the kind of game for him tbh, he'll do well alongside Schneiderlin when they're hunting teams who actually try and keep the ball. Not sure why he's seemingly completely displaced Cork, who's a lot more reliable on the ball, especially in matches like this.

Not impressed with Wanyama at all.

Don't think this is the kind of game for him tbh, he'll do well alongside Schneiderlin when they're hunting teams who actually try and keep the ball. Not sure why he's seemingly completely displaced Cork, who's a lot more reliable on the ball, especially in matches like this.

He looks terrible on the ball when put under any pressure and doesn't seem to have very good decision making.

[move]http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/90/af/0,,10278~9088912,00.jpg[/move]

Might look okay in games where he gets a lot more time on the ball, but he definitely doesn't look a £12m DM.

Maiga is the worst player in the league.

Saints have been over-hyped. Since Pochettino take over they have only won 5 in 19 !! those 5 being against City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Reading and WBA.

Not exactly as good as the hope Pochettino is getting for making them playing continentially.

Maiga is the worst player in the league.

Saints have been over-hyped. Since Pochettino take over they have only won 5 in 19 !! those 5 being against City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Reading and WBA.

Not exactly as good as the hope Pochettino is getting for making them playing continentially.

Was awful at Espanyol as well. Looks like they're going to struggle this season.