The other games today - 2013/14

JH

They just stink of arrogance.

I was in the Olympic Gallery with my son who was 11 at the time, the others in with us were all Man U and they wanted every decision, even when they clearly fouled our players.

Along with Liverpool the sense of entitlement is staggering. I just hate them so much,

I used to till I moved down here. They're incredibly spoilt and act as such, don't get me wrong. Much prefer them to City fans, generally, though.

Guest neesy111

I was in the Olympic Gallery with my son who was 11 at the time, the others in with us were all Man U and they wanted every decision, even when they clearly fouled our players.

Along with Liverpool the sense of entitlement is staggering. I just hate them so much,

I used to till I moved down here. They're incredibly spoilt and act as such, don't get me wrong. Much prefer them to City fans, generally, though.

The Manchester Utd fans from Manchester are a decent bunch, rest of them though are cunts.

The thing about Moyes is that it doesn't really matter that it is him.

Whoever had taken over this season, this would have happened, absolutely nailed on.

Absolutely, there was always going to be a hang over from Ferguson. You simply cannot follow him.

The Manchester Utd fans from Manchester are a decent bunch, rest of them though are cunts.

I have one very good mate, nicest guy you'll ever meet who supports them from Leeds, but I still want to slap him sometimes. He's a big exception to the rule because usually I wouldn't give anyone the time of day who supports them from another part of the country. Awful cunts.

I have one very good mate, nicest guy you'll ever meet who supports them from Leeds, but I still want to slap him sometimes. He's a big exception the rule because usually I wouldn't give anyone the time of day who supports them from another part of the country. Awful cunts.

I know some people who say they support Man Utd and were wondering on the opening day of the season who the manager was. :lol:

Just seen the scores. Madre Mia. Big chance for Arsenal to open a little gap already on the Madchesters already.

Lookslikely that Fulham are going to struggle this season too, Cardiff doing much better than I thought too. Cracking result for them & Hull who are already a quarter of the way to safety.

Just seen the scores. Madre Mia. Big chance for Arsenal to open a little gap already on the Madchesters already.

Lookslikely that Fulham are going to struggle this season too, Cardiff doing much better than I thought too. Cracking result for them & Hull who are already a quarter of the way to safety.

Worrying for us though.

Worrying for us though.

I don't think we're in any danger of going down (famous last words) but everybody taking points of each other probably means the league is going to quite congested where we'll be.

been quietly impressed with Hull and in particular Robbie Brady. Not the most exciting going forward but Bruce does know how to organise a defense to be hard to beat.

been quietly impressed with Hull and in particular Robbie Brady. Not the most exciting going forward but Bruce does know how to organise a defense to be hard to beat.

Yeah, I never thought they'd be whipping boys because they were dull last season but Bruce is doing a good job there.

Was impressed with Brady against us, was surprised he got taken off. He's one of your lot ain't he?

Moyes, who consistently got Everton into the top 6 has no chance of finishing 4th with Man U. 

Righto.

Do you think they'll finish top 4?

I know they will.

Everton and Man U are two completely different teams, with completely different calibre of players, who have completely different expectations.

The way Moyes trains and communicates with th eplayers at Everton will not fly with the bunch he has now.

I honestly don't think he gets this, and he's stubborn as hell too.

The way I see it top 6 would be impressive. Top 4 is long gone.

How do we know he hasn't changed his approach?

Because he bought Fellaini. Sorry to have to keep banging on about this but it's a fair indicator of what type of football he prefers.

Didn't you argue that Tiote would've been a good buy for Man U last summer? Fellaini's a far better rounded footballer.

No I didn't, I said that there were reports that Ferguson was interested in Tiote after he had a fantastic season but was put off by the £15m price tag. That was in some paper, it wasn't my personal view on it, although in the season we finished 5th pretty much everyone here thought Tiote was one of our biggest assets.

Fellaini is a good player in his own right, but Man U play a type of football which is totally different to what we've seen from Ferguson teams down the years. He's going to be less effective in a fast passing side than in a big physical side that Moyes has usually had at Everton.

Guest bimpy474

I'm watching my third game today and I haven't seen a team we're better than.  I might stop watching other games, it just makes us look even more clueless most of the time.

What i notice when looking at other teams, our movement off the ball is still very poor in comparison. And we lack a pattern of play, an identity.