The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Capoue looks so good, only been 7minutes, but for the 30minutes he's played for Spurs until now he's looked so comfortable on the ball and intelligent.

Ah but he's a defensive midfielder though, I was assured that he would be shit.

I fancy Spurs to qualify

Based on?

"It's impossible." said pride. "It's risky." said experience. "It's pointless." said reason. "I fancy Spurs to qualify for the Europa League" whispered the heart.

Guest bimpy474

Are Pulis and Poyet just taking every punditry gig going?

Because they aren't working and they are asked : Wanna earn a few bob talking about footy ?.

Green with envy watching Swansea, like. Spurs weren't bad either.

But Swansea are just so watchable. So well drilled but attractive with it, too. Brilliant balance throughout the team, everyone knows what they're doing. The two main signings they made this summer have been absolutely tailor-made for the team and it all just works. Shelvey has slotted right in and Bony is the perfect sort of striker to compliment Routledge and Hernandez from the wing, and Michu from deeper. I know the opposition is inferior, but I saw their Malmo game, as well as ManU and now this one - and you can just see that they've got it absolutely right. Fancy them to make a real stab at the top 6 this year.