The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Arsenal have really dropped off, have they decided 1-0 is enough, think they should have learned their lesson from last week

Almost scored there.

They had a chance, they didn't almost score. Awful shot.

What's your problem?

I think that was almost a goal, Ramsey was a blink of an eye from putting the ball in the goal.

I blinked.

Guest alijmitchell

[move]WALCOTT ASSIST FANTASY POINTS!!!!!!!!!![/move]

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:snod:

Have they put it on yet?

Assist for Walcott :notbad:

:thup:

Little disappointed to see him shafted out wide again this season but Giroud is in good nick.

Honestly feel he's better there finding pockets of space between the fullback and centre back.

When he plays in the middle I find that he's too easy to mark and struggles to find space.

Bit like Ben Arfa really.

The Al Jazeera Keys/Gray coverage is hilarious. It's a really modern studio, modern technology, but last week they just wandered around the studio, walking past a cameraman, and then mid-match had to interrupt saying we were listening to a different commentary, while in the background you could hear a door very loudly creek. :lol:

The Al Jazeera Keys/Gray coverage is hilarious. It's a really modern studio, modern technology, but last week they just wandered around the studio, walking past a cameraman, and then mid-match had to interrupt saying we were listening to a different commentary, while in the background you could hear a door very loudly creek. :lol:

been listening to them on the friday nights on talksport and yes they still annoy me, (now more than ever with the predictable pro world cup 2022 in Qatar), that said they had Mido on with them and he was actually an interesting guest