The other games today - 2013/14

JH

What a nice goal from Valladolid. Excellent passing. Just shows you don't need world class player to occasionally show some skill.

I didn't see said goal, but what you said is true. As an example, Swansea play great passing stuff with many fairly average players, but who are made better by playing in that style.

What a nice goal from Valladolid. Excellent passing. Just shows you don't need world class player to occasionally show some skill.

I didn't see said goal, but what you said is true. As an example, Swansea play great passing stuff with many fairly average players, but who are made better by playing in that style.

And the thing is, I'm not asking for it 100% of the time, but just occasionally would be uplifting. I mean we play terrible team-stuff. There's no cohesion at all, it's like the temam Pardew has assembled met yesterday. He's a truly awful coach (not even going to call him a manager, absolute fraud is what he is).

Laughable the media pressure on Wenger compared to Pardew.

different expectations, not winning a trophy at Arsenal for 8 years and sitting on what your "boss" (i use the term loosely when referring to anyone above wenger) is a massive amount of cash to spend and still not spending anything is fairly bad.