The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Pathetic from Hart

That's what can happen if you dare to put a keeper under pressure.

Even a mistake from Hart is being used to have a go on us. Could we have a thread where mentioning Pardew/Ashley/Kinnear is forbidden?

Where in either of those posts does it mention the names you do?  Also, do keepers make mistakes when under pressure?

:whistle:

I thought not.

Pathetic from Hart

That's what can happen if you dare to put a keeper under pressure.

Even a mistake from Hart is being used to have a go on us. Could we have a thread where mentioning Pardew/Ashley/Kinnear is forbidden?

Where in either of those posts does it mention the names you do?  Also, do keepers make mistakes when under pressure?

:whistle:

I thought not.

That was like a ten year old's reply, 'I never said exactly those things.'

But whatever, go on. Fuck Pardew!

Guest bimpy474

Pardew is so small time. What an absolute joke.

;D

Sticking up for him again, can you not see what virtually everyone else does ?.

Can't go back to sleep. I'm fuming.

Honestly, how useless is Alan Pardew? Its impossible to fathom it really is.

Look at that Cardiff side for goodness sake?! So upsetting.

But hey! Managers don't matter it's all about spending money and buying players. Man City do it more than us, and so they should win every time.

We couldn't even score at home against West Ham. Hideous.

Guest bimpy474

;D

And would you not say, saying we can't compete with the Southampton, Cardiff for transfers and not even compete on the pitch with Man City. And hoping we have enough to get past Morecombe, and telling us we are at a level with the West Ham's. Doesn't that show small time thinking ?.

Can't go back to sleep. I'm fuming.

Honestly, how useless is Alan Pardew? Its impossible to fathom it really is.

Look at that Cardiff side for goodness sake?! So upsetting.

But hey! Managers don't matter it's all about spending money and buying players. Man City do it more than us, and so they should win every time.

We couldn't even score at home against West Ham. Hideous.

No offence but you REALLY need to get a life or at least take a break from football for a while :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

;D

It's not just Pardew - from head to toe Newcastle United are small time - and there's a reason for that. Pardew is a factor, in the same sense a single drop of rain is a factor in a storm.

But people are too short sighted and spiteful which is why fuck all gets done about it. So I'll laugh at all the childish, spiteful reactions all I like. :)

Even a mistake from Hart is being used to have a go on us.

We didn't even put Hart in a position where he could make a mistake.  If he'd tied his shoe laces together by accident we couldn't have caused him too many problems from our own box.

Guest firetotheworks

What's Pardew done now? Aside from existing of course. Is it purely the fact that Cardiff actually tried against Man City and got something vs us bending over and hoping they don't bum us.

What's Pardew done now? Aside from existing of course. Is it purely the fact that Cardiff actually tried against Man City and got something vs us bending over and hoping they don't bum us.

He said Man City were invincible, Cardiff have just shown they're vincible.  It's not a surprise his quotes and attitude is being brought up again.

Guest bimpy474

;D

It's not just Pardew - from head to toe Newcastle United are small time - and there's a reason for that. Pardew is a factor, in the same sense a single drop of rain is a factor in a storm.

But people are too short sighted and spiteful which is why fuck all gets done about it. So I'll laugh at all the childish, spiteful reactions all I like. :)

You are correct there is small time thinking throughout, absolutely right. But Pardew is the one who should be different, he shouldn't be talking like we're a League two side who should be lucky, even if he knows (i think he does) what's going on behind the scenes, his defeatist drivel is destroying performances, that and he's simply a very poor manager.

It's not spiteful to react to such utter nonsense from OUR manager who is giving us the worst football i can ever remember, yet telling us we played well and threatened Man City, when the reality was we could and should have been 5-0 down. Or we threatened yesterday, yet had no shots on target at all, and haven't scored at home for 4 games. The man lies, whether knowingly or not to us constantly. So please do we not have a right to be angry at such actions.

Guest firetotheworks

He said they were invincible? Fucking hell, I can taste the sick. He's a pathetic man, like. Utter fucking flannel of a man.

He said they were invincible? Fucking hell, I can taste the sick. He's a pathetic man, like. Utter fucking flannel of a man.

I'm paraphrasing, he said "We can't compete with their squad, it's impossible."