The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Fucking hell man, this place :lol:

So nobody can play well against Man City without the sarcastic comments coming out? We don't always roll over, last season we gave Man United, Chelsea and Spurs tough games. I know times are tough at our club but can't some matches be enjoyed outside of this bubble?

Last season we didn't say it was "impossible to compete" against those teams before kick off and then we didn't play like we believed it was impossible to compete or even play a game of football against them.

f***ing hell man, this place :lol:

So nobody can play well against Man City without the sarcastic comments coming out? We don't always roll over, last season we gave Man United, Chelsea and Spurs tough games. I know times are tough at our club but can't some matches be enjoyed outside of this bubble?

I can't really enjoy watching a team we probably have to finish above playing and actually competing against a team that ripped us apart less than a week ago.

It would be much more enjoyable if Cardiff were being ripped a new arse.

It's as refreshing and enjoyable to watch teams playing with positivity and confidence, playing as a unit together, as it depressing to watch us play as with negativity and poor tactics as a group of 11 talented individuals.

:thup: It's tedious as fuck

What the fuck are Cardiff playing at?  Don't they know they can't compete with Man City's squad?  It's impossible.  It's like their manager's sent them out beleiving if they play a blinder they can get something.  What a display of disrespect.  Makes me sick.

Anyone know why Cardiff aren't 3-0 down yet? I was assured other clubs couldn't possibly compete with Man City.

This is starting to get rather boring.

Apologies, I'll check with Dave next time I post to make sure he's not typing something similar that's he's going to post 2.5 seconds before me.  :razz:

Guest palnese

:thup: It's tedious as fuck