The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Dani Alves is hilarious when he's done something wrong, love how he tries to play innocent but is terrible at it.

:lol: You can't look that mean and act that innocent.

Fucking save.

Barca were over the f*cking place at the back towards the end there.

Valdes making a decent double save to make the points safe.

They still haven't solved the problems at the back from last season

The better teams will punish them

They should seriously just go all in for Luiz.

Also anyone see Cavani there? Lost the ball and then ran the whole pitch at full pace while Zlatan just stood there. I just love Cavani and the amount of distance he can cover.

Barca were over the f*cking place at the back towards the end there.

Valdes making a decent double save to make the points safe.

They still haven't solved the problems at the back from last season

The better teams will punish them

They should seriously just go all in for Luiz.

Also anyone see Cavani there? Lost the ball and then ran the whole pitch at full pace while Zlatan just stood there. I just love Cavani and the amount of distance he can cover.

Egotistical though apparently.....

So I guess Cardiff are now ahead of us in the race to stay up? "We can't really compete with the wide eyed optimism of the newly promoted sides, of course, Premiership jades you," Pards. "On paper we are the better side, but we must watch out for their excitement of competing at the top level."

I have a feeling our game with Chelsea is going to be an absolute cracker. Personally think it's going to be a 2-2.

Hoping for:

De Gea

Smalling  Ferdinand    Vidic    Evra

Jones

Carrick      Cleverley

Valencia                          Welbeck

RVP.

I have a feeling our game with Chelsea is going to be an absolute cracker.

I can't remember the last time i looked forward to a game that didn't invole us. Actually i can't remember the last time i looked forward to one of our games, but we'll gloss over that... Anyroad, huge game for Moyes it'll be interesting how the press behave should he lose.

I have a feeling our game with Chelsea is going to be an absolute cracker.

I can't remember the last time i looked forward to a game that didn't invole us. Actually i can't remember the last time i looked forward to one of our games, but we'll gloss over that... Anyroad, huge game for Moyes it'll be interesting how the press behave should he lose.

We're well aware we could lose this game. A very good Chelsea side with a World class manager. I don't think the press could hurt him too much unless it's a heavy loss, but it's not like Chelsea didn't dismantle us a few times under Fergie as well.

I have a feeling our game with Chelsea is going to be an absolute cracker. Personally think it's going to be a 2-2.

Hoping for:

De Gea

Smalling  Ferdinand    Vidic    Evra

Jones

Carrick      Cleverley

Valencia                          Welbeck

RVP.

Can't believe that's the midfield of a side with pretences of being European champions.

A lot of "someones", really. Take Van Persie out that side and just look at it. Take away the Man Utd shirts. Look at that line-up. It's really not very good at all - fair play to Ferguson last year in that respect.

What's the crack with Valencia? Think it was the season before last he ripped some teams to pieces, looked a hell of a player. Seems to have completely dropped off since then.