The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Really looking forward to the game tonight, should be a good one. Know that most on here hate Chelsea, but I hope they stuff Man U (sorry Froggy).

:thup: All good. I'm well used to that. :lol: I think Liverpool are the only team the majority of people want to see us beat.

Mourinho benches Mata. Mental.

Full teams anywhere?

Chelsea team to play Man Utd: Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Cole, Ramires, Lampard, De Bruyne, Oscar, Hazard, Schurrle

Man Utd team to play Chelsea:  De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Cleverley, Valencia, Welbeck, Rooney, Van Persie

Rooney starts too. Big call.

I feel sorry for Moyes having to make that massive call, play one your best players from the start, poor bastard.

Play someone who wants out of the club, against the club who wants to sign him.

I feel sorry for Moyes having to make that massive call, play one your best players from the start, poor bastard.

He's a professional, he always gives it 100%. Not exactly going to score own goals.

Our team tonight: Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Cole; Ramires, Lampard; De Bruyne, Oscar, Hazard, Schurrle. #CFC

No striker.

Excuse me?!

http://www.talknerdytomelover.com/storage/black-woman-attitude.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1316355162196

He's a professional, he always gives it 100%. Not exactly going to score own goals.

Let's hope so. Last time he done this his form suffered a huge drop. I'm happy with that line up though.

Mourinho benches Mata. Mental.

I'm really not surprised, Mourinho likes more athletic players and Oscar wins in this department.

Just a case of Mourinho having a preference between certain types of players, even in Madrid where he had Ozil he always had athletic wide players either side of him.

So its Mata or Oscar and Mourinho seems to prefer Oscar as its much more suited to an up and down game.