The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Jose loves these games to be boring.

:sadnod:

Anyway for all the claims about Man Yoo's gash midfield they have bossed this one well and truly.

You must have red tinted specs on too Mole, or else you're actually watching the game.

TBF no one has bossed this game either way. Man U looks the better side, but wow is it an exaggeration to say they've bossed the midfield.

Made 70 more passes in the centre of the park and have 59% possession. We've bossed the midfield. Simple as.

The game has moved on in England since Mourinho's last spell here, does anyone think maybe his spoiler tactics might not be enough to win the league this time round?

It's only one game man. :lol:

If any of this BB stuff is even close to accurate, I'm going to cut all of your fucking faces off.

It's been a poor game mate, get over it and don't bother watching the first half highlights.

Hmm OK, this doesn't make sense.

If any of this BB stuff is even close to accurate, I'm going to cut all of your fucking faces off.

It's been a poor game mate, get over it and don't bother watching the first half highlights.

:lol: Yeah, shoved in a "BB" before you posted your repost and completely fucked with your shit.

Jose loves these games to be boring.

:sadnod:

Anyway for all the claims about Man Yoo's gash midfield they have bossed this one well and truly.

You must have red tinted specs on too Mole, or else you're actually watching the game.

TBF no one has bossed this game either way. Man U looks the better side, but wow is it an exaggeration to say they've bossed the midfield.

Made 70 more passes in the centre of the park and have 59% possession. We've bossed the midfield. Simple as.

Too much stats man. You have created nothing so far from midfield and to make sideways passes means nothing. Chelsea are trying to play on the counter so aren't going to touch the ball as much, still doesn't mean you have BOSSED the midfield. (maybe I view the word boss differently though).

The game has moved on in England since Mourinho's last spell here, does anyone think maybe his spoiler tactics might not be enough to win the league this time round?

It's only one game man. :lol:

Even when he got sacked there were rumblings that Abramovic had got tired of his lack of flair, and there have been similar noises at the other clubs in Europe since. I think it's a legit question.

:lol: Yeah, shoved in a "BB" before you posted your repost and completely fucked with your shit.

:lol: Thought something was amiss.

Think Man U have been alright, haven't made much, Chelsea having classic 'not playing a proper striker syndrome'. Chelsea were always going to be playing on the break so won't be too fussed by the possession but haven't hurt the defence much.

Torres preferred over Lukaku is ridiculous, I thought if any manager was going to try and ditch torres once and for all was Mourinho, guess he thinks he can restore his confidence, but not starting him here won't help

Old Trafford certainly doesn't seem the cauldron of noise it used to be.

cauldron of CUNTS more like

eheheh