The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Looks like another year where English clubs will do badly in the champions league.

Which is precisely what every single person who doesn't support one of those clubs in this country wants to see happen.

I hope they all fall spectacularly on their arses, the horrible pampered bunch of wankers.

All of them.

Aye. I remember when Chelsea finished 6th and did really badly in the Champions League.

I was talking about last year and this year

My point, Sir, was that it's irrelevant how shit Chelsea/Man Utd/anyfucker looks in the league, they've still got a perfectly good chance of doing well in the CL.

Looks like another year where English clubs will do badly in the champions league.

Which is precisely what every single person who doesn't support one of those clubs in this country wants to see happen.

I hope they all fall spectacularly on their arses, the horrible pampered bunch of w*****s.

All of them.

This, love it when 'best league in the world' teams are shown up by fancy foreigners on a smaller budget

I hope they all fall spectacularly on their arses, the horrible pampered bunch of wankers.

All of them.

:clap:

Aye. I remember when Chelsea finished 6th and did really badly in the Champions League.

I was talking about last year and this year

My point, Sir, was that it's irrelevant how s*** Chelsea/Man Utd/anyfucker looks in the league, they've still got a perfectly good chance of doing well in the CL.

Maybe if Chelsea get a good striker they could do something but they don't have Drogba this time