The other games today - 2013/14

JH

When he doesn't play for a while you forget just how good Rooney is

Yeah, he had an excellent game.

Evra's not what he was and you can see why Moyes wants Baines.

Cleverley often plays a safe ball instead of trying something positive. Again, you can see why they want(ed) Fabregas.

One day Klopp will manage in the premier league to counteract the negativity of Mourinho and others. Just hope it's for a club I don't hate (wenger replacement next season one suspects but only if they make champions league)

One day Klopp will manage in the premier league to counteract the negativity of Mourinho and others. Just hope it's for a club I don't hate (wenger replacement next season one suspects but only if they make champions league)

I'm not convinced that will happen any time soon, would be great to see him in the PL though.

Guest bimpy474

Did Moyes say anything about transfers in the post match interviews? No fucking coverage in Australia, just more and more highlights of the game. :lol:

He said you aren't buying anyone now.

Did Moyes say anything about transfers in the post match interviews? No fucking coverage in Australia, just more and more highlights of the game. :lol:

Shreeves asked him about Bale and Moyes just had this coy grin, saying "we're always trying to sign the best players". He said neither yes nor no. So it's a yes :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Tottenham wouldn't consider selling to Man U if they could sell him to Madrid surely?!

Bale will be the one to choose, and he'll choose Madrid imo.