The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Be a laugh if Uruguay don't qualify mind, Suarez and Cavani can sit at home with Bale.  :iamatwat:

Couldn't disagree more.

One of the few countries who'd take a lot of fans plus any chance of a repeat of a Maracanazo is always good in my book. Not too mention the players. At a World Cup I want to see the worlds best/most entertaining etc. and for that reason Uruguay are must with their strikeforce and genius manager.

Be a laugh if Uruguay don't qualify mind, Suarez and Cavani can sit at home with Bale.  :iamatwat:

Couldn't disagree more.

One of the few countries who'd take a lot of fans plus any chance of a repeat of a Maracanazo is always good in my book. Not too mention the players. At a World Cup I want to see the worlds best/most entertaining etc. and for that reason Uruguay are must with their strikeforce and genius manager.

i want shocks, the come from nowhere teams, wanting the worlds best brings seeding and a perpetuation. also the world cup has already started, let the shocks happen now.

Couldn't disagree more.

i want shocks, the come from nowhere teams, wanting the worlds best brings seeding and a perpetuation. also the world cup has already started, let the shocks happen now.

Unless Venezuela qualify none of the SA teams are come from nowhere teams and even though they're pretty defensive I'd be all for them too qualify.

Ideally, for me, it'd be Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Uruguay and Venezuela but Ecuador have stolen a march on the last 3 currently.

Couldn't disagree more.

I wasn't being entirely serious, i want the best and most entertaining teams as humanely possible.

I still maintain it would be funny for a brief period but that would wear off when i realize the amount of talent that the competition would be missing out on.

Uruguay v Colombia to come Tuesday night. Very big game in the Saaaaaf Murica quals, for Uruguay anyway. Colombia joint top with the Argies, more so for Uruguay. 5th, 5 points from the top 4, but have a game in Peru tonight.