The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Agbonlahor is a gormless annoying c*** though tbf

He's been on brilliant form for the last third - a half of last season and this season so far, mind.

He's laid off the weights a bit and got his mojo back.

The added muscle is really helping him now like. Explosive. If he gets the march/initiative on a defender with the ball, that defender is in deep trouble. He's still too fast for 90% of defenders but now he can really cmopete

Death threats at Gabby from "1ders"... definitely worse than the Beatle-mania. They keep wanting to kill anyone who even mildly smirks at these guys :lol:

So easy to market to these dumb teenagers, I wish I had such a product at my disposal :(

Guest palnese

Kevin Davies just scored from the spot for Preston, and what a pen it was. Just pefect.

Quiet night in Norway this evening?

:lol:

Not at all. We're getting a new PM by the looks of it, but that's not my cup of tea.

Pretty weird, but the games I am most excited for tomorrow are Norway vs. Switzerland, and Iceland vs. Albania.

really hope both Nordic countries win their home games tomorrow, as it will set up a fantastic finale to group E. Iceland is one of the most entertaining teams to watch....They are like Aston Villa of national teams. great offensively and shit on defense. always a good watch !

Pretty weird, but the games I am most excited for tomorrow are Norway vs. Switzerland, and Iceland vs. Albania.

really hope both Nordic countries win their home games tomorrow, as it will set up a fantastic finale to group E. Iceland is one of the most entertaining teams to watch....They are like Aston Villa of national teams. great offensively and shit on defense. always a good watch !

Never thought I'd read that about a Lars Lagerbäck side :lol:

really hope both Nordic countries win their home games tomorrow, as it will set up a fantastic finale to group E. Iceland is one of the most entertaining teams to watch....They are like Aston Villa of national teams. great offensively and s*** on defense. always a good watch !

Will be going. Can't wait but the weather is quite awful and it might get a bit scrappy. Hope Eiður will start this time, believe it or not the guy still has some magic in his boots and can really make a difference.

Vital win in Kazakhstan tonight, Zlatan the man as usual.

Albin Ekdal was impressive and seems to be our only player capable of carrying the midfield.

Anders Svensson (former Southampton), became our most capped player tonight, 145 caps. He's never been particularly rated.

Albin Ekdal was impressive and seems to be our only player capable of carrying the midfield.

Anders Svensson (former Southampton), became our most capped player tonight, 145 caps. He's never been particularly rated.

Sweden looked awful IMO. God knows how bad Ireland must be to have lost to that Sweden team, no creativity and the defence was a mess. Good thing for Sweden that it was just Kazakhstan tonight, even a half decent team would have been able to hurt Sweden.

Sweden looked awful IMO. God knows how bad Ireland must be to have lost to that Sweden team, no creativity and the defence was a mess. Good thing for Sweden that it was just Kazakhstan tonight, even a half decent team would have been able to hurt Sweden.

England couldn't even draw with Sweden.

tbf that equaliser on friday was a hell of a goal. We're simply not that good, Keanes still our best player and god knows how McCarthy cost £15m because he's shite.