The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Anyone else enthusiastically look forward to MOTD when your team has won and generally appreciate the other goals on the show more, as opposed to when your team loses quite often avoiding MOTD/making very little effort to see the other goals?

Dunno if that's a common thing or just childish. :lol:

Nah it's pretty common!

Anyone else enthusiastically look forward to MOTD when your team has won and generally appreciate the other goals on the show more, as opposed to when your team loses quite often avoiding MOTD/making very little effort to see the other goals?

Dunno if that's a common thing or just childish. :lol:

Would have gotten shit if we weren't high on HBA atm.

Well yeah, I doubt I'd have said that if we'd won and Villa had twatted you 5-0. :lol:

"Oh, hey everyone, who's looking forward to the goals? I want to see 6 angles and 14 replays of all 6 angles."

Atletico looking class so far.

No gimme whatsoever for Bale, Ronaldo and co later.

Villarreal have 3 wins from 3 so far, personally really glad to see them doing well again.

-----------

4 wins in the last 5 at Goodison vs Chelsea btw. Love playing them there almost as much as Man City. :iamatwat:

What position was Naismith playing today Neil? Played lone striker for Scotland the other night and did it rather well. Has he been improving lately(wouldn't be hard)?

Mainly on the right.

I'll give him credit, he put in one hell of a fucking shift today. But he's still an utterly atrocious footballer. Delighted with his contribution today, but if he's consistently playing for us we'll be in trouble.

What position was Naismith playing today Neil? Played lone striker for Scotland the other night and did it rather well. Has he been improving lately(wouldn't be hard)?

Mainly on the right.

I'll give him credit, he put in one hell of a fucking shift today. But he's still an utterly atrocious footballer. Delighted with his contribution today, but if he's consistently playing for us we'll be in trouble.

:thup: Still jealous as fuck of yous getting Lukaku and McCarthy.