The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Krul was awful for their goal.

He was, but there was no marking whatsoever. Seemed like 3 of them were lining up to head it.

Yeah, Mbiwa & Sissoko were caught out big time. Didn't track the runs at all. Zonal marking maybe?

The more I see it the less I blame Krul. Colo, MYM and Sissoko were standing in some weird diagonal line leaving 3 players to attack the ball at their will. Krul must have seen this, panicked and tried to do something about it.

You can't leave Benteke, the 6ft 4 lad and whoever else it was to do what they like.

Krul will take the blame but the defenders were far worse imo, abysmal defending there.

He was, but there was no marking whatsoever. Seemed like 3 of them were lining up to head it.

Yeah, Mbiwa & Sissoko were caught out big time. Didn't track the runs at all. Zonal marking maybe?

The more I see it the less I blame Krul. Colo, MYM and Sissoko were standing in some weird diagonal line leaving 3 players to attack the ball at their will. Krul must have seen this, panicked and tried to do something about it.

You can't leave Benteke, the 6ft 4 lad and whoever else it was to do what they like.

Krul will take the blame but the defenders were far worse imo, abysmal defending there.

None of them did a good enough job, but only Krul consciously decided to move where he did and I doubt it was to do with the marking. The others just switched off.

None of them did a good enough job, but only Krul consciously decided to move where he did and I doubt it was to do with the marking. The others just switched off.

You're probably right but he was certainly in a rock/hard place situation.

Guest neesy111

City are struggling under Pelligrini.

Infuriating how we always roll over and die against them.

It makes the opening day game look like a piss take.

Unfortunately when keepers come that far generally bad things happen. Would have probably saved it had he done nowt.

Guest neesy111

Unfortunately when keepers come that far generally bad things happen. Would have probably saved it had he done nowt.

He came outside of his 6 yard box, when that happens it usually means bad stuff for GKs.

He came outside of his 6 yard box, when that happens it usuallh means bad stuf

only if they don't get the ball. he's to blame along with sisssoko, others to a lesser extent.