The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest neesy111

The whistle was blown quite loudly well before the goal, how they thought it was a goal in anyway is beyond me.

Just like most fans who think its a goal in any season you clown.

The whistle was blown quite loudly well before the goal, how they thought it was a goal in anyway is beyond me.

Just like most fans who think its a goal in any season you clown.

Eh? It's like when someone has been blown for offside and the whistle has already blown and you know it's not going to count.

Wenger is class. I thought he was batty to continue persisting with Ramsey. Thought his injury had blunted his opportunity to be a top class player ('cuz he was fecking awful for a good long while after returning from injury). Happy to be wrong :thup:

Guest neesy111

Pardew might talk some shite but he benefits from not being a clinically insane Italian like. Positives.

So why are you defending him when no one was said anything against him in this thread, unless you are only on here to patronise other fans?

Pardew might talk some shite but he benefits from not being a clinically insane Italian like. Positives.

Pardew talks standard manager shite, nowt out of the ordinary, emphasize whatever positives you can cling to deflect and look for excuses for the negatives never hang your players out to dry. Di Canio must have skipped that class in the coaching badges

So why are you defending him when no one was said anything against him in this thread, unless you are only on here to patronise other fans?

Eh?  :lol:

You been at the cowies again?

Guest neesy111

Eh?  :lol:

You been at the cowies again?

I can just see right through you and your useless posts.