The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Pardew might talk some shite but he benefits from not being a clinically insane Italian like. Positives.

So why are you defending him when no one was said anything against him in this thread, unless you are only on here to patronise other fans?

Eh?  :lol:

You been at the cowies again?

I can just see right through you and your useless posts.

Areet. I was genuinely just watching MOTD and rejoicing in the fact our manager is not Paulo Di Canio. Then bang, radgie Neesy pulls his Rockports on and is all up in my grill. Wew wew wew.

You looking at your midget self in the mirror?

Ermagerd, what's even gan on? That fifth can of Special Brew was a mistake Neesy mate. Pretty sure we're like the same height anarl :lol:

Says the midget.

:lol: :lol: Wot? Night bbz x

Pardew might talk some shite but he benefits from not being a clinically insane Italian like. Positives.

So why are you defending him when no one was said anything against him in this thread, unless you are only on here to patronise other fans?

Areet. I was genuinely just watching MOTD and rejoicing in the fact our manager is not Paulo Di Canio. Then bang, radgie Neesy pulls his Rockports on and is all up in my grill. Wew wew wew.

:lol: :lol:

Ermagerd, what's even gan on? That fifth can of Special Brew was a mistake Neesy mate. Pretty sure we're like the same height anarl :lol:

Says the midget.

I ain't said shit, dickhead. Leave me out of this.

Guest neesy111

Says the midget.

I ain't said shit, dickhead. Leave me out of this.

You stand on the shoulder of giants, dave.