The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest firetotheworks

You always seem to have a thing for strong, black types like, Ronaldo. I can imagine you slapping one on the arse like a horse and calling them magnificent beasts.

Guest neesy111

You always seem to have a thing for strong, black types like, Ronaldo. I can imagine you slapping one on the arse like a horse and calling them magnificent beasts.

Wow.

Guest firetotheworks

Such a bouquet of fannies like. I've been on here long enough for people to know that I'm not a massive racist, man. Get a grip. :lol:

Tonight's the first time that Barça and Ajax will play each other in a competitive game, can't believe we'd never met each other before.

Hate not being able to go to the stadium, but project for work is due tomorrow :(

That is crazy!

Tonight's the first time that Barça and Ajax will play each other in a competitive game, can't believe we'd never met each other before.

Hate not being able to go to the stadium, but project for work is due tomorrow :(

Just got back from a week in Barcelona, went to the Sevilla game, would have loved to have seen this game though

Those Belgium kits are wank. Hope they get a better one for WC.

I assume everyone will be watching Napoli vs. Dortmund ?

Kuba back in the side and PEA on the bench.

Despite Rafa being a good defensive coach, can't see a midfield pairing of Inler and Behrami holding out against Mkhitaryan, Reus, Sahin, and Kuba.