The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest bimpy474

I go down softly sometimes when I've been kicked in the shins, just to make sure I get the freekick. I don't roll around as if I'm suffering incredible pain though.

Me neither, I don't see anything wrong with making sure you get a free kick. Especially at lower levels where you tend to get the shit kicked out of you. Its my opinion that if they stick a leg out, and they've impacted on your run/momentum then its fair enough imo

I would try to kick the living shit out of you two fairies :lol:

:lol:

I don't mean I go down under any contact like. I mean if I'm running with the ball and someone blatantly kicks me in the legs. Something a Sunday league ref would normally allow to happen, including in the box.

The only time i fall over playing football is when i'm knocked over (as it should be for all, pipe dream i know), that and when i trip over my two left feet :lol:

I go down softly sometimes when I've been kicked in the shins, just to make sure I get the freekick. I don't roll around as if I'm suffering incredible pain though.

Me neither, I don't see anything wrong with making sure you get a free kick. Especially at lower levels where you tend to get the shit kicked out of you. Its my opinion that if they stick a leg out, and they've impacted on your run/momentum then its fair enough imo

I don't mean I go down under any contact like. I mean if I'm running with the ball and someone blatantly kicks me in the legs. Something a Sunday league ref would normally allow to happen, including in the box.

The only time i fall over playing football is when i'm knocked over (as it should be for all, pipe dream i know), that and when i trip over my two left feet :lol:

That's mostly the case for me as well TBH, just when I'm getting annoyed at the amount of fouls going unpunished I have been known to go down.

Napoli have been poor tonight.

Higuain is really looking crucial to everything they do without him they are a shadow of what they've been showing.

They probably should have pushed the boat out for Jackson Martinez who they were trying for. That system they play is no good without a top striker, so Higuain out and theys stuggle like you said. Mind, they could do with a CB and somebody to run the game in midfield too. Work in progress.

Arsenal on the other hand, outstanding at the moment.

What chance Madrid or Barca go in for Forster with their current situations?

He seems to have a name in the Spanish press.

It was tongue in cheek but I do think he will attract attention from some top European teams after his performances in the CL.

Another top notch Save from Fraser  :whistle:

You still going on about Forster leaving? He said unless he was going to be first choice he wanted to leave. I take it you'd have had him as number 1 over Krul? Let it go. He's long gone.

Two posts = going on?

Was merely commenting on his good performance tonight.

I like to see our ex lads do well.

Another top notch Save from Fraser  :whistle:

You still going on about Forster leaving? He said unless he was going to be first choice he wanted to leave. I take it you'd have had him as number 1 over Krul? Let it go. He's long gone.

Two posts = going on?

Was merely commenting on his good performance tonight.

I like to see our ex lads do well.

I'm pretty sure you've gone on about him before. I can't be arsed to check back through your old posts. If it wasn't you I apologise but my point still stands. He wanted to leave as he wasn't going to be ahead of Krul.

Wish Scott Brown and Neymar could both be erased from existence. The game at it's worst. Horrible thug v Minging little cheat.

World class though.

He was hardly the inventor of diving was he.

It's apart of the game and personally I'd happily see our players show such a will to win even if it meant deceiving the referee.

Guest bimpy474

That's mostly the case for me as well TBH, just when I'm getting annoyed at the amount of fouls going unpunished I have been known to go down.

I must say some of the ref's are frankly terrible. On Sunday my eldest boys team had a very young ref (about 13), the opposition got a goal that was offside to score first (our linesman wasn't up with play), so fair enough the ref gave it. A few minutes later, the other team score again, all my boys teams defence were out but one kid who played the other team onside by about 5 yards. They scored, our linesman rightly didn't flag But the ref gave it offside as he didn't see our player playing them onside, ignoring the non flagging linesmans.

Now what didn't need to happen was the opposition manager ranting at half time at the young ref. That's a big problem i've noticed myself, the managers are picking on the younger refs. There is a serious lack of respect and calm really. As with all football, managers accept decisions they shouldn't get but complain when they dont get ones they should, just as that manager was doing.

Chuck cheating in there and it gets even harder to ref. Cheating imo is the one thing that can be got rid off, but it has to come from the top, and it wont because our FA are total wankers who are too scared to take on the players who do it, and the managers and teams who allow it to happen.

Also, the claiming you haven't fouled (wagging finger) when you obviously have (Samaras) is f***ing annoying.

:lol: yeah that is annoying. Dead giveaway also. How do you feel about the imaginary card thing? doesn't bother me massively. I find it hilarious English supporters going mad over "foreigners: doing it when all you hear on a sunday is "any chance of a card ref? Any danger?"

I'm not a big fan of the card waving, I would rather the players left the referee to decide who should be booked. Generally there are all varieties of tossers present in amateur and professional football.

The thing about Arsenal at the moment is they are doing this without Podolski, Cazorla, Walcott, Chamberlain and Diaby ( lawl)

Be interesting to see how they line up when everyone is fit.

They should probably just leave all of them out TBH.