The other games today - 2013/14

JH

McClean sent home by Wigan for refusing to wear a poppy on his shirt.

The kid's as thick as a castle wall but forcing him to wear one is a bit much.

IRA loving scumbag, deserves everything he gets.

Ok you dickhead I am going to inform you of some things about James McClean and where he is from. He is from Creggan in Derry. In 1972 14 innocent people in Creggan were murdered by the British Army. McClean is correct not to wear the poppy

No offence to you but that is one horrible thing. But Remberance day is about soldiers lost in many wars. While i understand what you just posted.

Remberance day also remembers many Irish soldiers killed in WW1. Not having a go at you like.

I don't mind Irish or British people wearing a poppy but I don't understand how anybody can say that McClean is an IRA loving scumbag because he won't wear a poppy that supports an army which killed many of his parents' neighbours probably

Ok you dickhead I am going to inform you of some things about James McClean and where he is from. He is from Creggan in Derry. In 1972 14 innocent people in Creggan were murdered by the British Army. McClean is correct not to wear the poppy

Why doesn't he fuck off and play for an Irish team instead then?

Britain have been at war with half the world at some point, including the Germans, the French, the Spanish, the Americans, the Argentinians, the Japanese, the Italians. None of the players from those countries have the brass neck to come and play for a British team and decide that they fucking hate the British, other than when they're getting paid.

Guest bimpy474

No offence to you but that is one horrible thing. But Remberance day is about soldiers lost in many wars. While i understand what you just posted.

Remberance day also remembers many Irish soldiers killed in WW1. Not having a go at you like.

I don't mind Irish or British people wearing a poppy but I don't understand how anybody can say that McClean is an IRA loving scumbag because he won't wear a poppy that supports an army which killed many of his parents' neighbours probably

It might be the IRA quotes/song support on his twitter thing. He has form for it apparently.

Why doesn't he fuck off and play for an Irish team instead then?

Britain have been at war with half the world at some point, including the Germans, the French, the Spanish, the Americans, the Argentinians, the Japanese, the Italians. None of the players from those countries have the brass neck to come and play for a British team and decide that they fucking hate the British, other than when they're getting paid.

:thup:

Can we call him an IRA loving scumbag for saying his favourite song was some IRA shite?

Antiscore's record for Murica apparantly only 1 in 3, considering how much our yanks wank over him and the shite they play in the qualifiers I thought it would have been a lot better.

8 goals in 6 games in 2013. Hat-trick against Bosnia and a goal against Germany.