The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Is it just me or does Sessegnon seem more of a consistent threat now he's at West Brom?  Or did I just not pay much attention while he was down the road?

:shifty: Several good players get no respect because of that shirt.

LOLTIDORE YOU MEAN. Don't sugarcoat it yeah?

He's an ace holder uperer of the ball man. ACE. He provides intangibles that can't be evaluated by such passé statistics as "goals" and "assists".

Is it just me or does Sessegnon seem more of a consistent threat now he's at West Brom?  Or did I just not pay much attention while he was down the road?

You're right. He gets nowhere near the respect that a 0 goals in 8 striker should have :lol:

He's an ace holder uperer of the ball man. ACE. He provides intangibles that can't be evaluated by such passé statistics as "goals" and "assists".

:lol: I'm sure his contributions show up in the advanced metrics.

:lol: WBA.

:lol:

:lol:

:lol: Statistically he's not much worse than any striker that actually plays for us.

:lol: I'm sure his contributions show up in the advanced metrics.

:lol: WBA.

Does "shots on target" constitute an advanced metric?

(4)