The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Not this again, Mike. :lol:

:lol: Alright, alright. Fine. The hell with all of you.

I'm just defending the shield. You saw him in the summer, IP.

:lol: I saw him score a couple of nice goals in an international friendly, but look at yourself - you're defending a goalless mackem striker's form for the mackems.  Take a step back and see what your wild patriotism is making you do.

http://i.imgur.com/jvSF7Jw.png

:lol:

Mike and Felipao are are the same person in terms of discussing players from their own nation.

:lol: Sobering.

Been called a lot of s***, but Felipao? I get the message.

Fuck did that come from? the guy who thinks Africa will win the world cup every year. At least me an unbelievable (or whatever the dutch guys name is) have some sort of reason to be biased towards players from our national team.

Mike and Felipao are are the same person in terms of discussing players from their own nation.

f*** did that come from? the guy who thinks Africa will win the world cup every year. At least me an unbelievable (or whatever the dutch guys name is) have some sort of reason to be biased towards players from our national team.

I shrine players that perform. The day I come on here shrining Anichebe or Kayode Odejayi, compare me to the American and yourself.

Fwiw, Enyeamagnet is still the best keeper in Europe this season.

f*** did that come from? the guy who thinks Africa will win the world cup every year. At least me an unbelievable (or whatever the dutch guys name is) have some sort of reason to be biased towards players from our national team.

I shrine players that perform. The day I come on here shrining Anichebe or Kayode Odejayi, compare me to the American and yourself.

Give me an example of a player I come on here SHRINING when he's in an extremely bad form like fucking Altidore? Please don't say David Luiz, I've already said he can have some games where he's not there but that he has also a higher upside than any central defender in the league, which is a fact.

Give me an example of a player I come on here SHRINING when he's in an extremely bad form like fucking Altidore? Please don't say David Luiz, I've already said he can have some games where he's not there but that he has also a higher upside than any central defender in the league, which is a fact.

:lol: My opinion is apparently so shit it started an argument that I'm not even fucking in. It's virulent.

Give me an example of a player I come on here SHRINING when he's in an extremely bad form like f***ing Altidore? Please don't say David Luiz, I've already said he can have some games where he's not there but that he has also a higher upside than any central defender in the league, which is a fact.

:lol: My opinion is apparently so s*** it started an argument that I'm not even f***ing in. It's virulent.

Baba started war.

Of all people on here, Baba, the dutch guy, the harvard korean, some swedes, aussiemags and you americans shouldn't be talking about me when it comes to bias. :lol:

Give me an example of a player I come on here SHRINING when he's in an extremely bad form like f***ing Altidore? Please don't say David Luiz, I've already said he can have some games where he's not there but that he has also a higher upside than any central defender in the league, which is a fact.

:lol: My opinion is apparently so s*** it started an argument that I'm not even f***ing in. It's virulent.

Baba started war.

Of all people on here, Baba, the dutch guy, the harvard korean, some swedes, aussiemags and you americans shouldn't be talking about me when it comes to bias. :lol:

:lol: Didn't capitalize a single nation in there. That's passively hostile.

Baba started war.

:blackkid.gif:

Baba started war.

:blackkid.gif:

Racist.

Not this again, Mike. :lol:

:lol: Alright, alright. Fine. The hell with all of you.

I'm just defending the shield. You saw him in the summer, IP.

:lol: I saw him score a couple of nice goals in an international friendly, but look at yourself - you're defending a goalless mackem striker's form for the mackems.  Take a step back and see what your wild patriotism is making you do.

http://i.imgur.com/jvSF7Jw.png

Excellent :lol:

Doncaster are away to Charlton tonight in a re-arranged fixture. It was abandoned earlier in the season when Doncaster were winning 3-1 at half time. To make matters worse Doncaster had a player sent off of which the ban still stood, however all the yellow cards in the match were reminded.