The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Brucey's done well to re-build his rep.

doing incredible at hull not exactly exciting but damned effective without being as bad to watch as a pulis or allerdyce side

He's a decent Premiership manager is Steve Bruce. Another one who has fallen foul to the Sunderland curse..

That's a great cross. This game is just going to be so annoying looking back at our fixtures against these two.

Swansea doesn't annoy me anywhere near as much as Hull did, we were in the lead at home twice ffs.

Despite the current scoreline.

Same, Swansea is just annoying because our tactics and it's more recent. They didn't even have a striker for most of the game, dammit

That's a great cross. This game is just going to be so annoying looking back at our fixtures against these two.

Swansea doesn't annoy me anywhere near as much as Hull did, we were in the lead at home twice ffs.

Despite the current scoreline.

swansea annoys me more because I can chalk the hull game to one of those freak results we're prone to with newly promoted sides we should beat in theory. Swansea though was annoying because we did it while in fantastic form while they're form is iffy