The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Gotta at least play the ball, can't just barge into someone

Of course you can. Shoulders ffs :lol:

That's definitely not how it works. Shoulder to shoulder only exists when players are jostling for the ball, you can't just run into someone with your shoulder. Besides, it was Mignolet's back this time.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Gotta at least play the ball, can't just barge into someone

Of course you can. Shoulders ffs :lol:

That's definitely not how it works. Shoulder to shoulder only exists when players are jostling for the ball, you can't just run into someone with your shoulder. Besides, it was Mignolet's back this time.

It was only his back because he turned. Soldado is right to go for that ball - he should have stood.

First time I've seen Henderson play a good game of football.

He's been good for at least a year.

Yeah, wasn't a fan at all previously, but he's come on leaps and bounds. Turning into a really decent player for sure.

It will take a monumental effort for us to f*** it up now, but still entirely possible.

After losing 6 in a row at WHL, don't think it'll feel secure unless it's a 3 goal lead with 2 minutes to go

You will score at least 4 today. They won't score more than 1. Mathematics says you have nothing to be worried about.

First time I've seen Henderson play a good game of football.

He's been good for at least a year.

Yeah, wasn't a fan at all previously, but he's come on leaps and bounds. Turning into a really decent player for sure.

Of the dogleash mega signings he's easily been the best of the bunch. Not hard I suppose but thought the mackems had their (liverpools) eyes out over him. It's took some time but he's turned it around and looks a good player.

Still over paid mind, but not scandalous like Carroll.