The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Stadium full of Norwegians cheering for Barcelona. Where are the Vålerenga fans? They're at home and their fanbase is one of the few existing Norwegian fanbases... :anguish:

At least your boys are in for a good adventure in the Europa League this year :thup:

Stadium full of Norwegians cheering for Barcelona. Where are the Vålerenga fans? They're at home and their fanbase is one of the few existing Norwegian fanbases... :anguish:

At least your boys are in for a good adventure in the Europa League this year :thup:

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1049222/thumbs/r-ALEX-SALMOND-large570.jpg?6

Also, I hate these "showmatches" (i.e. matches that aren't pre-season friendies for two teams.) Vålerenga are in the middle of their fucking season, risking injuries to their players just to help another team get fitness up. How much is your own league worth to you? Cunts. Same goes for teams that play these assembled "best of Hong Kong" fuckers. Play proper teams.

Europa League :yao:

Also, I hate these "showmatches" (i.e. matches that aren't pre-season friendies for two teams.) Vålerenga are in the middle of their fucking season, risking injuries to their players just to help another team get fitness up. How much is your own league worth to you? Cunts. Same goes for teams that play these assembled "best of Hong Kong" fuckers. Play proper teams.

Could be worse, Celtic have cancelled one of their league fixtures in August to play a friendly IIRC.

Ah, Alexis missing an open goal. Good times.

He's gonna be good this season, I'm telling you.

He was class towards the end of last season i thought, but a lot of it was without Messi and i get the feeling he thrives without him as he can roam a bit more.

Could be worse, Celtic have cancelled one of their league fixtures in August to play a friendly IIRC.

That's absolutely shocking.

That's absolutely shocking.

Aye, it's against the dippers on the 10th. Rest of the SPL has a fixture that weekend :lol: