The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Silva has weirdly not been great today

He's been rather inconsistent for a long time. Still prefer him to Nasri mind a million times.

Personally i think he's been fantastic this season when fit problem is he's been out quite a lot with injuries.

Do agree that last season and 2nd half of the season before that he was wildly inconsistent.

As for Negredo i didn't rate him that highly when i saw him in La Liga, massively wrong on that one.  :idiot2:

Maybe with Negredo it was a case (for Pellegrini) of "if we can get him better service he can score way more" or himself improving massively since joining them.

STATS TIME: Fourth career hat-trick, all of which coming within the last 10 months, second since joining City.

West Ham are f***ing garbage, wish we were playing them this weekend. We'd batter them 2-0.

:lol:

I hope hippo head doesn't get the sack. Within a couple of seasons it will be gospel that he'd have kept them up.

Big Sam has to go soon surely, they're down if he stays. Looks like he couldn't give two f***s about them.

Couple of days before we play them, book it.

It probably will be as well, defeat to Cardiff on Saturday will be the final straw I reckon.