The other games today - 2013/14

JH

He should definitely be starting over Wellbeck, but outside of being a really good poacher there's not much else. I would say he's underrated, but he certainly didn't look it for Mexico last year.

TBF the whole Mexico squad was dogshit in 2013.

It should be said that the Rijkaard-early Guardiola days are ever more distant memories now. Martino's team has incredible talent playing average football. No dazzling Ronaldinho-Deco dynamism or crushing Xavi-Iniesta possession here.

TBF they just lost their 2nd most important player to injury while their best just came back. Not a good result, but still have enough about them to be the 2nd best team in Europe.

Imagine being a 25-year-old Man U fan and experiencing your team being even slightly shit for the very first time, having to doubt your manager for the very first time.  Must be completely fucking alien :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/FTpiJtE.png

:pilko: Nobody even picked up on it. Delighted you fucker.

He should definitely be starting over Wellbeck, but outside of being a really good poacher there's not much else. I would say he's underrated, but he certainly didn't look it for Mexico last year.

No. Just no. Hernandez has been terrible this season with every opportunity he has received, be it off the bench or a start. I was calling for him to play more earlier in the season as well but he has shown he doesn't deserve it. Welbeck has been brilliant. Without him we would be well and truly fucked.

The biggest catastrophe today was starting Young on the left when Januzaj has been amazing there. His crossing is brilliant and so he plays him through the middle where he can't use crossing. It's made far worse when we have a brilliant #10 on the bench. It's clear for everyone to see it should have been Januzaj on the left and Kagawa through the centre. Mind-boggling.

Fletcher not starting was a joke as well. One of the most important things against a good side is to keep the fucking ball. Carrick and Fletcher is as good as we can get for that. Fletcher won't rush forward and won't lose the ball. Instead he plays Jones who has no control over the ball or his fucking face. Both Young and Jones were only back from injury as well.

Moyes man. Fuck.

Imagine being a 25-year-old Man U fan and experiencing your team being even slightly shit for the very first time, having to doubt your manager for the very first time.  Must be completely fucking alien :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/FTpiJtE.png

:lol: