The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Anyone else get on Paddy Power's offer of Taylor to have the most 180s?

4/1. :lol:

Easiest bet I think I'm ever likely to win. Laid it off to guarantee a decent profit.

Be careful with Taylor in this market in the future, he generally doesn't get an awful lot of 180's as often switches down to T19 even if he's planted first two darts in T20. Taylor in the 180 market is always a fairly large price against majority of players. Although 4/1 still seems way to big for a one off match, he’s usually around 10/1 to get most 180’s on the night in the Premier League.

Yeah. Watched a fair bit of Taylor especially in the past 2-3 years and he loves going down to T19. Just thought 4/1 in a one-off match - a big match which I fancied Chisnall to hoke in - was way too big. Would've priced it at 7/4 myself.

PP currently have Ecuador to win away to Chile @ 12/1. I'm guessing all bets will be cancelled but still worth a go.

I'd say Chile have more of a chance, but can't not back Ecuador at those odds.

Danger all about tonight what with plenty of teams not having much to play for. Works the other way anarl, easy to underestimate those teams. Basically, be careful.

Don't think I'll be going heavy on stakes.

**6 hours later**

http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/trutv.com/graphics/shows/storage-hunters/interviews/t-money.jpg

"MONEY!"

Mad £5 bet tomorrow. 12-fold acca.

England to win to nil

Russia -1

Portugal v Luxembourg (Both teams to score - no)

Greece HT/Greece FT

Denmark v Malta (Both teams to score - no)

Scotland v Croatia : 1-1, 2-2 or 3-3

France -1

San Marino v Ukraine (Over 4.5 goals)

Belgium -1

Eire HT/Eire FT

Spain -2

Holland to win

= £4,308

Portugal will be cunts and win 8-1 or something now.

This isn't normal...

http://i.imgur.com/DROQHnw.png

:lol: Looks like a fixed match. Kev mentioned it earlier and text me in case it was a mistake and would dissapear but looks like something suspiscious is going on.

Azerbaijan man.  :lol:

Aye. What f***ing s***. :lol:

On Friday, I had sort of 8 games with 35€ to return 500€. Portugal was the last game to finish. Portugal was the only game to wrong the right things there.

My bet would have still be alive. In the 89th minute at 1-0 as well their keeper made a class save. They went up, won a free-kick and scored.

1 bet - Russia can fuck off.

1 bet - Italy can fuck off.

1 bet - Bulgaria can fuck off.

What a shit night, ha ha. Rather all teams let me down than one, never mind one team on 3 separate bets.

Have gone with plenty of different bets for the weekend. Hope at least 1-2 of  the come off !!

Suarez to score first and LFC to win 3-1 @ 56 - small stake

--------

Callejon to score last and Roma 1-1 Napoli @ 71 - small stake

--------

Remy AGS

Michu AGS

Saints OR draw

Westham OR draw

Atletico Madrid

@ 52 - a couple of dollars

--------

Chelsea

Arsenal

PSG

Bayern

Dortmund

Barca

@ 3.5 - big stake

------

Schalke

Swansea

Liverpool

@5 - $10

------

Rooney AGS

Storage AGS

Diego Costa AGS

Balotelli AGS

Reus AGS

@25 - $2

Fingers crossed

They are, tbf. Nearly evens with a team with a history of winning big at SJP, and more importantly a team in very good form, against a wildly inconsistent team who are prone to collapsing in games. Probably the h'caps are the way to play this. Also seen Liverpool to win by 2 goals at nearly 5/1 - could be appealing to those who've gone for 2-0/3-1 Liverpool, which seems to be a lot of people.

Hope you do smash the cunts. Just can't see it at all.