The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Had £20 on Bayern -1.5 and Diego Costa, returned £111. Also had £15 on Bayern to win corners by 3 or more, returns something like 35 IIRC. Haven't had a good win in quite a while, so really happy with tonight

Just had a look at the odds on my score accumulator. Both Bayern and Forest incapable of scoring more against 10 men and the missed penalties too. :anguish:

ARS-BAY MIL-ATL NOT-LEI and €0.2 bet on everything.

0-2 0-1 3-2 3233,11

0-3 0-1 3-2 5012,18

0-4 0-1 3-2 13930,92

0-4 0-1 2-2 4191,60

1-4 0-1 3-2 10764,80

:'(

Congrats on anyone who won last night (tonight), seems plenty had Costa/Atletico/Bayern based bets. Good night for N-O!

Onto the EL and I'm definitely exercising some caution here. Learnt the hard way with this competition in the past, so won't be going heavy. Definitely some value to be had mind and Napoli could still represent a good bet but team news is massive, as it is for the other games. Don't get caught out ploughing money onto teams who end up resting half their normal first XI.

Are Anzhi still in free fall? If so, the odds on Genk are pretty generous IMO. Quite like the odds on Porto as well, not that long but would definitely have them as favourites to win at home.

Anzhi are bottom of the league, haven't won a single game all season. They scraped through to this stage thanks to a couple of 1-0 wins over the might of Tromso. They seem like they're genuinely terrible although Genk aren't particularly amazing themselves. In poor form too, lost 8 of their last 12. Perhaps for the sheer meltdown-ness of Anzhi, Genk would be the bet but it's a no-go for me. Would say 7/5 is about right.

Also, Anzhi haven't played competitively since Spurs twatted them 4-1. Normally that'd be a reason to say a team is likely to lose but I wonder if for Anzhi, it actually might have been a help. They couldn't really get much worse.... could they? :lol:

Don't think Spurs will win tonight. Have put a stupid wee bet on Treble(s) To WinHide Details

Dnipro @ 5.50Match Result and Both Teams To ScoreOpen

Dnipro v Tottenham

Salzburg @ 5.50Match Result and Both Teams To ScoreOpen

Ajax v Salzburg

Juventus -2 goals @ 2.20Match HandicapsOpen

Juventus v Trabzonspor

Won't be doing much more tonight, can't be arsed with EL.

In other news I have tried to start a low odds £10-£1000 thing as I have seen some people do well with it. Three times I have put the £10 on less than 1.5 odds and have lost three times. What the fuck?  :lol: Will persevere.

Not betting much tonight, EL is a minefield:

Have a free bet on Juve to be winning 3-1 at anytime at 4/1.

Also have £10 on a BTTS/match result double of Napoli, and Lazio draw @ 26/1.

Otherwise, keeping quiet tonight and focussing on the weekend. Hope everyone continues some good form tonight. :thup:

Laying low tonight as well, small treble on Genk, Porto and Napoli. Combination of not knowing enough about the teams that are in it and questionable motivation from a few teams simply makes it a bad competition for me to bet on.