The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Feels weird watching the game when I have money on Man Utd. Second time ever betting against us, first time was when Alan Smith was starting against Spurs away. :lol:

Stan James seem to have some of the best GN odds.

£1 e/w Double Seven - 16/1

£1 e/w Rocky Creek - 16/1

£2 e/w Burton Port - 20/1

Had Hawkes Point and Our Father in the work sweep.  Both their odds are drifting past 50/1 this morning.  Isn't happening.

I would back either of the sweep horses before i put a penny on Double Seven. Even McCoy last week sounded gutted that it would be his best option today of his two choices. Obviously anything could happen but 16/1 is horrific value imo based entirely on AP and not the horse. To think Colbert Station could have been fav if he chose it :lol:

The only one that brought any money back  :hmm:

EDIT: Now confirmed Rocky Creek came fifth.  Two then.

Yes, excellent bet David28.

We must be the only team to actually let us win a forum bet.  :lol: Not even the bookies have cottoned on to how shit we are, surely from now on?

Love when bookies miss shit/misprice :laugh:

We must be the only team to actually let us win a forum bet.  :lol: Not even the bookies have cottoned on to how shit we are, surely from now on?

Strangely yous seem to be involved in this on many occasions. They haven't cottoned onto how shit you are currently and they didn't cotton on to how good you were in 11/12. Those Swansea and West Brom games and the Liverpool games at home. Hilarious mispricings

Over @ 4.00Man Utd Under/Over 2.5 GoalsOpen  :lol:

Straight after a 0-3 loss to Everton and a raping by Southampton.

We must be the only team to actually let us win a forum bet.  :lol: Not even the bookies have cottoned on to how s*** we are, surely from now on?

Love when bookies miss s***/misprice :laugh:

Over @ 4.00Man Utd Under/Over 2.5 GoalsOpen  :lol:

Straight after a 0-3 loss to Everton and a raping by Southampton.

Missed that. :( Had to put the bets on quickly on my phone after seeing the lineup at 14.50. Still, 312.50€ profit, cheers bookies/Pards! :thup: