The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Aguero anytime

Aguero FGS

Put this on already but wouldn't be surprised to see a WBA upset today.

Edit: :papiss:

Well, it's profit :lol:

Not as much as if it was FGS, but hey ho.

In an attempt to enjoy working:

Blackburn

Brighton

Burnley

Wolves

Man City

£2 returns £46ish

Also put trebles on in case a few f*** up. 10x20p returns £15.

Up 15ish quid for the day. Could have been nearer 60 if Brighton weren't always arseholes to us.

Not keen at all on Atletico at odds on, 17/20 is too short.

13/8 Costa anytime is probably a fair price as opposed to being particularly great value. In a game that is very likely to be tight and short on goals, I'd say that's right on the money.

Struggling to see too much value but will keep looking. Would be great if against all logic this is a 4-3 or something. :lol:

Paddy Power - money back on usual markets if it ends a draw.

Will stick something on - not sure what. I don't like betting when Mourinho is involved as there's always a risk of completely random results happening.

He says in a thread about betting.

:lol: Soz, know what you mean. Couldn't help but think in Ian W terms - some teams will win, some teams will lose, results will change over time quite unpredictably.

Will stick something on - not sure what. I don't like betting when Mourinho is involved as there's always a risk of completely random results happening.

He says in a thread about betting.

:lol: Soz, know what you mean. Couldn't help but think in Ian W terms - some teams will win, some teams will lose, results will change over time quite unpredictably.

I meant a 'higher risk' :lol: not just a risk. I'm going to hit you.

Not keen at all on Atletico at odds on, 17/20 is too short.

13/8 Costa anytime is probably a fair price as opposed to being particularly great value. In a game that is very likely to be tight and short on goals, I'd say that's right on the money.

Struggling to see too much value but will keep looking. Would be great if against all logic this is a 4-3 or something. :lol:

Paddy Power - money back on usual markets if it ends a draw.

I've not checked the odds but either team to win by 1 goal must be worth a look?

Otherwise, I'd agree the 13/8 looks about right.

Chelsea rarely concede goals in numbers.

Where did you find that out? Was after a website for similar stats.

Cheers for the info though, does add some context to it - albeit I still think 20/1 is too long and worth a couple of quid.

Betfair effectively have Costa as a 13/8 anytime scorer tonight (ie. match bet with Eto'o who hasn't travelled to Spain).

Match bets only count if both players start. Normally, anyway.

Bah. Thanks for the info.

Betfair effectively have Costa as a 13/8 anytime scorer tonight (ie. match bet with Eto'o who hasn't travelled to Spain).

Match bets only count if both players start. Normally, anyway.

Bah. Thanks for the info.

You can get the same odds in betfairs 'To Score' market