The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Get in, was out for a few drinks yesterday and with 25 minutes to go in the early kick offs I put a bet on Porto to draw (were losing by 1) and Napoli to win (was a draw), and then completely forgot about it the rest of the night. Apparently it came in :smugdog:

Current bets:

Dijon v Creteil - BTTS - won

Dijon v Cretel over 2.5 - won

Dijon over 1.5 team goals - pending (covered a little on under 1.5 team goals)

Over 2.5 match goals treble in the Almere City, FC Oss and Helmond Sport games (HT: 0-2, 2-0, 1-0)

However, bet365 picked a great time not to pay out quick on the first 2 bets. Those were done within 20 minutes, wanted to go on Bilbao over 1.5 team goals thinking they'd pay out quickly. I was wrong. Then Bilbao scored twice. Knobs.

========

FT: 3/3 bets came in on the Dijon game, 1 goal away in the O2.5 treble annoyingly. I'll certainly take that overall though.

Bet365 STILL haven't paid out and if Hertha score before they do I'm gonna launch a takeover bid.

South America is probably now my favourite betting location. Made a load in the past few weeks from either a) lack of bookies knowledge and/or b) sheer stupidity on their part.

7 of Colo Colo's (presumably named after Fabricio) 8 league games this season have had both teams scoring. All their home games have seen it happen, in fact they're a fucking class team to watch, 34 goals in their first 8 games. F24 A10 I think.

Anyway, latest game tonight, BTTS will be 4/9, 1/2 or so won't it?

Evens.

lol wat

1-1 after 24 minutes.

In the immortal words of T-Money... MONEY!

30p Lucky 15

Turn Over Sivola 14:55 4/1

Clever Cookie 15:05 6/4

Kuda Huraa 15:15 7/1

Rebel Rebellion 15:50 5/1

£5.50 Treble

MILLWALL v Brighton

HULL v Newcastle

A. Madrid v REAL MADRID

Guest Roger Kint

Also went for 30p L15(with 25p ew acca cover)

Ulck Du Lin, Turn Over Sivola, Blueside Boy(all 9/2) & Court By Surprise 11/2

£2.50 on QPR, Burnley, Watford, Brentford, Fleetwood & Burton at 46/1

£2.50 on Orient, Leicester, Reading, Wolves, Peterhead, Leverkusen & Luton/Celtic both -1 at 46/1

Will also put a few scorecasts on our game when i see the teams.

Guest chopey

I think West Ham might beat Everton today 4 straight wins and Andy Carrol back after suspension, 13/2 is very tempting

Guest Roger Kint

Chelsea, Everton, Leicester. Shit value, but don't see anything else that I fancy today.

Luton/Celtic -1 double is 2.33/1. Cracking value imo. Also Luton/Celtic to 'win' both halves is 6/1, considering a fair whack on the second one.

Edit: Put Luton, Celtic, Rangers, Bayern on that second one at 21/1