The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Not usually one for backing big teams on the h'cap but with the sheer regularity the likes of Man City and Liverpool are comfortably winning at home, it's hard to ignore.

Arsenal/Man City/Liverpool all -1 is about 12/5 on Skybet. Unsure if it's better elsewhere, hard to compare h'cap odds on Oddschecker.

Also going for Chelsea I reckon.

Think my attention is solely coming down to Arsenal, Man City and Liverpool. Unless something major comes up, going to focus on them.

Considering trebles on over 1.5 team goals, over 2.5 team goals, -1.

I think Man City and Liverpool could easily win 4-0/5-0 if they turn up. Arsenal I'm not as positive about as, justified or not, I think they might be more along the 2-0 lines, but with potential for more if they get into Fulham.

So basically what I'm saying is I'm guaranteeing some heroic away team performances tomorrow. :lol:

Main stake on Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool to score over 1.5 @ 2.07

Also on Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool to score over 2.5 @ 6.67, and

Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool all to win -1 @ 3.37

My eggs aren't all in one basket.... OK, they are.

Main stake on Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool to score over 1.5 @ 2.07

Also on Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool to score over 2.5 @ 6.67, and

Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool all to win -1 @ 3.37

My eggs aren't all in one basket.... OK, they are.

Added Man City -2/Liverpool -2 double to this.

Last time I really focussed on 2 or 3 teams and was very confident, I lost £150. Just think the sheer regularity of which these teams are winning by 2 goals and more / the weakness of the opposition, it's worth getting on. Wouldn't be surprised to see a really solid performance out of the blue by 1 or 2 of the away teams, as that's just what happens sometimes.

We'll see.

Got a bet similar to last weekends with the same stake (the lucky 33.33€), actually twice.

Also, Arsenal -1 / City -1 / Liverpool -1 / Real Madrid / Chelsea / Sunderland - Southampton BTTS. (Will do the same without the BTTS if that fails)

Let's see...

Arsenal to win against Villa (already won), Chelsea Man Utd draw, Sunderland, Norwich, Stoke and Swansea £1 returns £500

Everton, Man Utd, Swansea, Liverpool, Hull and draw, Sunderland and draw, West Ham and draw. £1.50 returns £100

Wigan, Ipswich, Barnsley, Leeds, Birmingham, QPR, Nottingham Forest. £1.50 returns £331