The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest frazernufc

Was waiting on PSG on an accumulator for £80 off a fiver, saw they were 1-0 at HT so stuck £25 on a draw at 2/1.

Scored in the 88th min after having 37 shots while Ajaccio had 1 all game.

Waiting on Paris at 1/6 for 130 thinking it's in the bag. Useless rich cunts.

:lol:

At such attractive odds, I've no idea why you wouldnt lay that if it was just that game you needed.

1/3 so far this weekend

Soldado to score in a Spurs win @ 7/4 - pleasing

2 accumulators from Saturday - Hamburg, what the hell?

However, got my "main" treble of West Ham, Chelsea and Man City to run. Worth betting on a draw? :shifty:

1/3 so far this weekend

Soldado to score in a Spurs win @ 7/4 - pleasing

2 accumulators from Saturday - Hamburg, what the hell?

However, got my "main" treble of West Ham, Chelsea and Man City to run. Worth betting on a draw? :shifty:

What was your stake/what does it return? Knowing the prices of Chelsea and Man City I'd let it ride.

Win-win for me tonight. Be over the moon with anything other than a loss, get beat though and I'm £85 better off (plus a free £25 treble for next weekends games). I was going to stick something on draw/us to cover myself, but I just don't see it. :lol:

Oh, and just realised I've got 5-0 City on from that free fiver Paddy Power dished out when Kinnear was appointed. Feeling slightly more optimistic than that now mind. :lol:

Oh, and just realised I've got 5-0 City on from that free fiver Paddy Power dished out when Kinnear was appointed. Feeling slightly more optimistic than that now mind. :lol:

Four fucking nil and the lino's just cost me £130. Champion. :anguish:

Four fucking nil and the lino's just cost me £130. Champion. :anguish:

Console yourself with the knowledge that they'd have only gone and scored a 6th...