The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

Looking at alternative bets for tomorrow, anyone ever put one of these on? Seems decent value considering the mackems could implode:

Man City Win and Over 12 Corners and Over 6 Cards @ 18/1

Man City Win and Under 10 Corners and Over 6 Cards @ 14/1

:undecided:

Guest Roger Kint

Or, if they don't implode, Man City could batter them with constant attacks looking for a goal which could lead to a lot of corners and cards.

Who's that with?

Hills. The options with fewer cards are lower odds obviously, the same bet with over 12 corners and under 4 cards is only 11/2.

£5 treble to return just over £50.

Liverpool (2+ goals)

Luton v Alfreton (Over 3.5 goals)

Leicester to win & over 2.5 goals

Just a bit too greedy on Luton. :(

Reading let me down for £32.50 as well.

Just remembered I put the £26.25 I made from Spurs-1  on Thursday on Celtic, Rangers & Bayern. £17 profit. Big Mike would be proud.

Bayern over 4.5 team goals placed at 1-0 up after it looked like Bayern were going to rip Schalke a new one, which they did for half an hour at least. 5-1 now.

Got Bayern BTTS and So'ton-L'pool over 2.5 in a double which I covered a bit after Schalke got their goal.

Very good day at the office. :)

Corrigan that's a cracking win that. :thup: Providing there's no ridiculous comeback obviously.

Edit: Fucking hell things are going well currently. 94th minute penalty to get the double in.

Bayern over 4.5 team goals placed at 1-0 up after it looked like Bayern were going to rip Schalke a new one, which they did for half an hour at least. 5-1 now.

Got Bayern BTTS and So'ton-L'pool over 2.5 in a double which I covered a bit after Schalke got their goal.

Very good day at the office. :)

Corrigan that's a cracking win that. :thup: Providing there's no ridiculous comeback obviously.

Edit: f***ing hell things are going well currently. 94th minute penalty to get the double in.

Deserving as you really seem to be putting an effort on it. Or you just simply know stuff from basically every league in the world. :lol:

Also well done Corrigan. :thup:

Really need over 2.5goals on the Liverpool match tonight for an immense day.

:sweetjesus:

Had £100 on over 2.5 in both NUFC and Liverpool games. Returned £350.00.

What a week, about £450 plus :)

:clap: :clap: Class stuff lads. Similar profit over the past few days. The N-O charge is on.