The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I know people will say that I "always" bet against Bayern but today could be a very good day to back Augsburg.

It's a local derby, Augsburg are fired up and have still a lot to play for while Bayern will have Man Utd in their minds and Pep already said the "league is over".

8.5 for Augsburg to win.

Guest Roger Kint

Stan James seem to have some of the best GN odds.

£1 e/w Double Seven - 16/1

£1 e/w Rocky Creek - 16/1

£2 e/w Burton Port - 20/1

Had Hawkes Point and Our Father in the work sweep.  Both their odds are drifting past 50/1 this morning.  Isn't happening.

I would back either of the sweep horses before i put a penny on Double Seven. Even McCoy last week sounded gutted that it would be his best option today of his two choices. Obviously anything could happen but 16/1 is horrific value imo based entirely on AP and not the horse. To think Colbert Station could have been fav if he chose it :lol:

I know people will say that I "always" bet against Bayern but today could be a very good day to back Augsburg.

It's a local derby, Augsburg are fired up and have still a lot to play for while Bayern will have Man Utd in their minds and Pep already said the "league is over".

8.5 for Augsburg to win.

I reckon it'll be a draw, still can't see Bayern losing it to be honest. They'll want to do an unbeaten season.

8.5 for Augsburg to win.

odds on augsburg win/btts bet should be good, then?