The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Rogers out to 5/1 for manager of the year. Looks like that's £50 p*ssed up the wall.

I still think he'll get it because of the massive improvement they've made. Who votes for these things?

Aye, I'd still have him down as favourite, but the bookies seem certain Pulis has it wrapped up.

Liverpool HT/FT

Liverpool to win to NIL

Liverpool -2

Liverpool -3

Regardless of whether or not they can win the league or not still they'll be hurting after letting that lead go last night. It could be absolutely brutal.

Put a fiver on. :lol: Didn't actually expect him to score. Cheers Frogster.

He's actually really good. :lol: You want to see the goals he has been scoring for our under 21's.

Wouldn't have put that on if any of our other strikers were playing. :lol: Delighted.

Just got an email saying the Skybet Bet Club (where you bet £5 on a 5/1 acca to get a free £5 bet weekly), is changing to you needing to spend £50 on an Evens shot to get a free £10 weekly bet.

Erm, bye.

Im planning on backing/laying the evens shot for a very small loss,or possibly a very small gain.

Basically get a £10 freebet every week for no risk  O0

Stuck in a serious rut.

Everything I bet on doesn't come off, everything I consider but stop myself from does come off.

So fucking frustrating.