The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Another member of the forum win day group..........................£30 single on QPR returned £57. Also had a fiver on Leeds Vs Brighton to be over 2.5 which returned £11.

Decent start to the season.

Early impressions are the Championship could be a good little earner this year.

Another member of the forum win day group..........................£30 single on QPR returned £57. Also had a fiver on Leeds Vs Brighton to be over 2.5 which returned £11.

First 5 games ish are tricky, teams coming up and down have to adjust but it seems like everything went to plan on paper and why so many winners today. Expect next weekends fixtures to do the total opposite so I wouldn't bank on the league being a consistent winner until later on.

First 5 games ish are tricky, teams coming up and down have to adjust but it seems like everything went to plan on paper and why so many winners today. Expect next weekends fixtures to do the total opposite so I wouldn't bank on the league being a consistent winner until later on.

The case with every league tbh.

Will be watching it closely this season instead of throwing away big money early on again... Learning from mistakes (and I know I bet against Bayern earlier this week...)

Should make a betting league:

JH £254 from £5

Leazes1986 £205 from £5

Fenham Mag £150 from £5

Roger Kint £145 from £5

RichyRich £85 from £5

Corrigan91 £120 from £20

Dinho £56 from £10

Minhosa £68 from £35

And lastly:

Me £21 from £1.50  :lol:

JH £254 from £5

Leazes1986 £205 from £5

Fenham Mag £150 from £5

Roger Kint £145 from £5

RichyRich £85 from £5

Corrigan91 £120 from £20

Dinho £56 from £10

Minhosa £68 from £35

And lastly:

Great idea. Up for that.

JH £254 from £5

Leazes1986 £205 from £5

Fenham Mag £150 from £5

Roger Kint £145 from £5

RichyRich £85 from £5

Corrigan91 £120 from £20

Dinho £56 from £10

Minhosa £68 from £35

And lastly:

Great idea. Up for that.

Several issues i've thought about:

1: Bets have to be declared beforehand

2: Losses have to be included (so those who lost today and would want to join would have to declare losses)

3: Lot of updating and shit, someone would have to excel the bitch

4: Win ratio beats winnings.

5: People may start gambling more  :lol:

6: People like me only gamble in spells and low amounts.

But what it would provide is someone who's bets are to be watched out for, therefore making the forum and light betters more successful when they do bet.

JH £254 from £5

Leazes1986 £205 from £5

Fenham Mag £150 from £5

Roger Kint £145 from £5

RichyRich £85 from £5

Corrigan91 £120 from £20

Dinho £56 from £10

Minhosa £68 from £35

And lastly:

Great idea. Up for that.

Several issues i've thought about:

1: Bets have to be declared beforehand

2: Losses have to be included (so those who lost today and would want to join would have to declare losses)

3: Lot of updating and shit, someone would have to excel the bitch

4: Win ratio beats winnings.

5: People may start gambling more  :lol:

6: People like me only gamble in spells and low amounts.

But what it would provide is someone who's bets are to be watched out for, therefore making the forum and light betters more successful when they do bet.

Agree with all.

I think we should do it.

Any volunteers to admin it? I'd do it but I'm as busy as a bastard and don't get on enough to keep on top of it.

I put forward David28, he's the biggest and most consistent better, whether he has the time or not is another thing.

Nomination seconded.

If you can knock something together by 10pm for us to review and approve Davie that would be just dandy. Cheers.

How would there be a winner of the league though? Some bet more than others and so on. If it's just keeping track successful bets and/or total winnings that'd be easier to keep track of.

Highest % return based on more than 15 bets or something?

How would there be a winner of the league though? Some bet more than others and so on. If it's just keeping track successful bets and/or total winnings that'd be easier to keep track of.

What about people who like accs more than singles? So many variables. :lol:

What about people who like accs more than singles? So many variables. :lol:

Then they get the benefit of jumping up the league as the odds are bigger and thus the % return would be much bigger than a straight single shooter steady eddie gambler.

Could be worthy of its own thread if doing it properly in the sense of participants joining before it "starts" and potentially as madras says have so-so much to bet with within the league for a period until the next period, thus finding the best gambler through the profits made from the starting position? :dontknow:

Could be worthy of its own thread if doing it properly in the sense of participants joining before it "starts" and potentially as madras says have so-so much to bet with within the league for a period until the next period, thus finding the best gambler through the profits made from the starting position? :dontknow:

It's own thread would be best I guess.