The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Seems like Yaya letting me down..

Villa / Man Utd / Schalke / Wolfsburg / L'Pool / Fulham - Stoke draw / Mainz - Hoffenheim draw / Stuttgart - Bremen draw / Bayern / Cardiff - NUFC draw. 6.50€ returns... too much...

Villa / Man Utd / Schalke / Wolfsburg / L'Pool / Fulham - Stoke draw / Mainz - Hoffenheim draw / Stuttgart - Bremen draw / Bayern / Cardiff - NUFC draw. 6.50€ returns... too much...

Did you have the option to cash out?

Just went to the bookies and played blind betting. It's only ever worked once but got BTTS it can sometimes be a lottery so I play it as such. Todays 5 random picks came out with Derby v Leeds, Shrewsbury v Carlisle, Mansfield v Hartlepool, Alfreton v Forest Green and Tamworth v Macclesfield.

Then me horses in a lucky 15 are Gatewood, Tropics, Johann Strauss and Ajman Bridge.

Did you have the option to cash out?

Nope, as posted earlier, wasn't there.

Us to win now. Main bet with 125€. The line-up and all that is too strange really.

In the end, only bet that came through. Returned 377€. Decent.

Also, put 10€ on Leverkusen + Kießling before the match. (Sorry)