The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I firmly believe Ronaldo should get it btw, not that it means anything in this situation. :lol:

Why?  He didn't win anything and he was outscored and outplayed by the only other contender who isn't playing for Bayern, who also won the league title for his team.

I've had better bets. Greece @ evens was good, at least.

I firmly believe Ronaldo should get it btw, not that it means anything in this situation. :lol:

Why?  He didn't win anything and he was outscored and outplayed by the only other contender who isn't playing for Bayern, who also won the league title for his team.

Wouldn't say he was outplayed at all in the past year by Messi. Ronaldo has improved more than Messi in the past year IMO and has shown a greater hunger on the pitch to improve. I think this should be his year, but it probably won't be.

Guest Roger Kint

Boring £5 on Brentford, Wolves, Sheff Utd & Scunthorpe returns just over £30.

Got £5 on the last three plus Gateshead & York

Crazy how much money David pisses away every week.

After winning 600+ over the last weekend...

But you bet about 600 a week. All the 10,20 euro bets must add up. You must have a well paid job or a bookie gives you decent credit.

It's more the 30-50 euro bets on really long-odds bets that get me. Not like it's 50 euros on a 2/1 shot for example. More like 8/1 + shots. :lol: Fair enough if you're getting really good value on the odds because in that case long-term you're bound to win. But it seems to be the same thing each week.

Each to their own.

It's more the 30-50 euro bets on really long-odds bets that get me. Not like it's 50 euros on a 2/1 shot for example. More like 8/1 + shots. :lol: Fair enough if you're getting really good value on the odds because in that case long-term you're bound to win. But it seems to be the same thing each week.

Each to their own.

Aye, that's what I meant. I was being really kind with 10,20 - it quickly adds up as I've found out myself in the past.