Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

I'm thinking of putting in Mirallas since he's classed as a midfielder. If he plays regularly, he should be one of Everton's major outlets.

If he stays fit he'll be one of the best players in the league this season. I'm convinced of that.

Guest chopey

I cant do the swanky graphics so everyone will just have to take my word that I've got the best team, I cant understand why nobody else has the Toure brothers in there first 11

I cant do the swanky graphics so everyone will just have to take my word that I've got the best team, I cant understand why nobody else has the Toure brothers in there first 11

:lol:

You could arduously type the 15 players you have.

Guest chopey

I'm at work I dont have time to conceal my actions long enough to type all those names, so lets just take it as read that my team looks quality

I'm at work I dont have time to conceal my actions long enough to type all those names, so lets just take it as read that my team looks quality

Is there a quicker way to screenshot than Imageshack?

Install imgur uploader for firefox or chrom, right click, select upload selective screenshot.  Drag and click, and it'll upload.  You can directly copy the code for a forum with (img) tags already there.

Final changes before the season starts.

Mignolet, Westwood

Baines, Williams, Olsson, Huth, Vlaar

Hazard, Osman, Ben Arfa, Larsson, Downing

van Persie, Cisse, Graham

Not sure baout that like marra?

Guest chopey

OK here it is

Cech, Westwood

Yanga-Mbiwa, Naughton, Toure, Ayala, Baker.

Michu, Oscar, Yaya Toure, Ben Arfa, Britton

Aguero, Rooney, Lukaku

3.4.3 formation with poor subs