Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

I'm 4th from bottom.

:lol:

Why did I not confirm my team before 1130 on game week one! Had fucking Van Persie captain who scores two, plus Nolan getting a goal, Cahill solid, Mignolet doing well etc. missed out on shit loads of points. Since then Van Persie gone quiet.

:rant:

Yep ;D Even better when theres 2 weeks til the next gameweek.

Just predict in bulk who'll rise twice in price, make 0.1m on them. Then bring in the players you actually want!

On top, I got Bale in when it went a little quiet on the transfer to Real, but thought I can always sell him and get the £14m back to pick up other players doing well. Fucking cunts dropped his price to just over £11m presumably because he isn't playing so I lost £3m in transfer fee's when I moved him on. Really out of order dropping his price!

:tickedoff:

Yep ;D Even better when theres 2 weeks til the next gameweek.

Just predict in bulk who'll rise twice in price, make 0.1m on them. Then bring in the players you actually want!

On top, I got Bale in when it went a little quiet on the transfer to Real, but thought I can always sell him and get the £14m back to pick up other players doing well. f***ing c***s dropped his price to just over £11m presumably because he isn't playing so I lost £3m in transfer fee's when I moved him on. Really out of order dropping his price!

:tickedoff:

They did? Strange considering they impose a price freeze if the player is injured or unavailable iirc. Glad I took him out when the Real move was imminent. A 3m adjustment is ridiculous.